[Jnix] What would you like me to head sculpt for next?

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Forrest would be great

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

Would love to see this made! we've had so many Indy's already

True, but I don't think anyone has captured Harrison Ford quite as well as Jnix. Personally, I'm still sitting on the Hot Toys sculpt in hopes Jnix will soon sculpt Indiana Jones from Raiders of The Lost Ark.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I also agree. Most of the sculpts so far have been good. But none really do Harrison Ford's likeness spot on or at least his age in raiders. Jnix did Han solo perfectly, so why not make an indy sculpt. I'm sure he can give a new expression to it with a smirk. That would be my definitive indy sculpt on my figure.

I agree with the Raiders Harrison Ford. There are some good ones out there, but your take on this iconic figure would be much appreciated.

I agree with the Raiders Harrison Ford. There are some good ones out there, but your take on this iconic figure would be much appreciated.
To set Jnix's apart from all the others I'd suggest doing a smirking/smiling Raiders Indy sculpt. I'd definitely be down for one of those.

Sent from my SM-T813 using Tapatalk

Money seems to be on Indiana Jones yet again.

As a Bond fan, love to see a Connery, Moore or even a Daniel Craig done by Jnix.

Hate to repeat the common ones, but that's where the money is for Jnix.

Otherwise, I'd say please do Hans Gruber from Die Hard. Or Agent Smith from Matrix.

True, but I don't think anyone has captured Harrison Ford quite as well as Jnix. Personally, I'm still sitting on the Hot Toys sculpt in hopes Jnix will soon sculpt Indiana Jones from Raiders of The Lost Ark.
I also agree. Most of the sculpts so far have been good. But none really do Harrison Ford's likeness spot on or at least his age in raiders. Jnix did Han solo perfectly, so why not make an indy sculpt. I'm sure he can give a new expression to it with a smirk. That would be my definitive indy sculpt on my figure.
No argument with you guys regarding Jnix's perfect capture of Ford's likeness...heck I own his ANH Han Solo. Would just like to see something done a little less. I think there's only been one Collateral Cruise sculpt done (BBkill?) and it was pretty darn good but that's only one compared to how many of the talented artist here that have sculpted Indy? but at the end of the day, it will save me money, so whatever Jnix decides will be fine with me either way :wink1:
Money seems to be on Indiana Jones yet again.

As a Bond fan, love to see a Connery, Moore or even a Daniel Craig done by Jnix.

Hate to repeat the common ones, but that's where the money is for Jnix.

Otherwise, I'd say please do Hans Gruber from Die Hard. Or Agent Smith from Matrix.

While I'm happy with my BBKill, Rocco and soon to be BCS Connery Sculpts, Craig would be one I would pay for since Adam Gu's was the closest Craig likeness we've gotten except those heads came out way out of scale unfortunately.

I really like my MJ Choi Indy sculpt. . . But would buy a JNIX one to replace it in a heartbeat. I've got the New Hope one, and no Ford sculpt I've seen comes close. So I've got the Empire version on order and will buy the Deckard version as soon as it is released. Hell, I would probably buy Jack Ryan, guy from American Graffiti, you name it.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Just for the sake of variety...

Bill Murray
Eddie Murphy
Sam Kinison
Jeff Goldblum
Burt Reynolds
Arnold Schwarzenegger (True Lies era)
Gary Oldman (Zorg)
Antonio Bandaras (Mariachi)
Lou Ferrigno (Scaled up and painted to match Hot Toys Hulk)
George Clooney (Bruce Wayne, Seth Gecko)
Val Kilmer (Bruce Wayne, Willow)
Michael Keaton
Axl Rose & Slash
Roddy Piper
Michael J. Fox
John Travolta & Nic Cage (Face/Off 2 pack!)
Christopher Walken
Harvey Keitel

Just an idea on how Jnix can do indy with the smirk. After he does indy all those other suggestions are pretty cool and I would be down to see other movie characters. RaidersLostArk8_003Pyxurz.jpgharrisonford.jpg I know this isn't indy but come on this is the perfect facial expression for indy.

I'd say tom hanks (either forest or an older version aka captain mills for example). My other choice would be a Kevin Bacon, I only saw him being sculpted 2 times so far but always in very limited runs or commissions.

Back