[Jnix] What would you like me to head sculpt for next?

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Indiana jones. One more won't hurt and also a ShortRound sculpt would be great to finally make that figure.

Please for the love of all things - Luke Skywalker (ANH).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Luke Skywalker (A New Hope version).

Revisiting this in (the bright) light of your Han.

LUKE! LUKE! LUKE!

ANH Luke to go with your outstanding Han.

Mark Hamill, Luke Skywalker a new hope. I would also live to see a Peter Cushing sculpt, as Grand Moff Tarkin.

Lando Calrissian, Farmboy Luke Skywalker, Anakin Skywalker (bald), Padme Amidala (Geonosis)

Deckard for me.

Also would love to see Luke from ANH

Luke! Really looking forward to receiving my Han

Yeah, still hoping for a Luke myself.

"A New Hope" Luke (pre-car accident Mark Hamill).

I would love to see Luke

ANH Luke

If Jnix wants to then this definitely makes most sense to follow Han, then onto whatever next.

Like Cap said, makes the most sense to follow Han with Luke. Although Luke is a better sculpt than HT Han it still can definitely be improved. Plus, rather than getting a head sculpt that like Tarkin that I have to build a whole figure around, I'd rather have an awesome Luke sculpt that can go right on an almost perfect set of clothes and accessories by HT.

ESB Han is a great third sculpt since using a mix of HT and Sideshow parts would yield a relatively easy and cost effective full figure.

I agree. Tarkin was a zinger I added to justify sculpting Luke next :) As you mentioned we have everything for the character apart from a head that does it justice.

Luke for sure. Still hoping for a smiling Lando. With all of the recent threads on the Vancei Anakin I'd love to see Jnix's version.

If Jnix wants to then this definitely makes most sense to follow Han, then onto whatever next.

Yep seems like the majority is leaning for ANH Luke. Some other great suggestions in here as well. Hopefully Jnix is willing to take him on next. The HT ANH Luke is a great effort but I think the eyes and area around are a bit off. Would love to see Jnix take on Luke

Jedi Luke

Inigo's working on a really nice ROTJ Luke right now.
17f67ce0b8a819210fdbeb34001c17da.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

What about a Tarkin? Seriously doubt HT will tackle him. I really want a Tarkin. Could easily get Yunsil on board for the outfit?

Tarkin would be great & I would be up for purchasing an outfit from Comatoast

Back