[Joint Figure] 1/6 - Mohican Hawkeye -Caine/Fullmetal/Fergo

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I received another update from Ric. The first tailor told him that her father had been hospitalized and she has been busy with that but that she still intends to finish the shirts. However, he is getting a sample from another tailor this weekend as he is tired of waiting on the first tailor.

When are we gonna just admit that this figure is dead?

Also can someone else do one because it's a top want of mine. Glad I wasn't around when this thing was launched

Received this update from Ric today along with this pic:
"Hi Alan, the tailor just sent me this update. The next one could be the finished shirt. i have good hopes that sometime this year this soap opera will be ended. the tailor said the following....

'The things aren’t going better for me, but I have had some time for sewing. It is almost finished, so I will try to give the project a last boost. Here is an update.'

best regards,

Ric"
20230404.jpg

Ric-FLU emailed me some more photos taken under different lighting. Here's what he wrote: "Here are the pics from last test. You can post them on the forum. They are the same 03 heads under different lights. Natural daylight, closed room, with and without flash. The lights really play tricks. In natural light they show a bigger contrast that is not so visible for real.
I honestly think these 03 heads are good enough for the jsx and worldbox at011 bodies. And there other 03 heads that comes close.
So if someone that doesn't care for a very minor difference 03 sets are ready to ship next week.
But there also the worldbox bodies coming soon that are intended to solve this tone difference. So it's up to the buyer get it now or wait a little bit more. "View attachment 423254View attachment 423255View attachment 423256View attachment 423257View attachment 423258View attachment 423259View attachment 423260
How much for a Hawkeye figure ? My email [email protected]

I just received an update from Ric by email. He wrote:

"Hi Alan, the tailor finally showed up. She just gave me the price for the fabric left after the shirts were finished. I confirmed i will buy them and close the deal. It's up to her finish this deal and ship to me the shirts and the fabric.

But i'm not holding my breath, sadly we will not see the shirts this year as it seems. Only God knows when she will respond again and ship the stuff.

But i will keep doing my part and respect those who trusted me, gave money to fund this and finish this."

Again, I am just passing on what he told me and asked me to update everyone with.

Alan

Ric sent me an email today saying he had finally been able to get the tailor to respond and ship the shirts to him. He attached the below pictures.

He is optimistic that he can finally get this project finished.

image0 (1).jpeg
image1 (1).jpeg
image2 (1).jpeg

this project has broken the record for Anchorman....i was on that one and on this one....but yeah...i hope we get what we paid for...

Back