Clothing set Jurassic Park - Dr. Alan Grant - Toribox/Yunsil [CLOSED/SHIPPING]

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Jurassic Park - Dr. Alan Grant - Toribox/Yunsil clothing set [TAKING INTEREST]

Try here too...

giphy.gif

Re: Jurassic Park - Dr. Alan Grant - Toribox/Yunsil clothing set [TAKING INTEREST]

Actually, that was tried already.

Huh...

Put me down...

Got you down thanks for your interest :hi5:

OK, let's get one more!

Absolutely, 20 would be really good number to reach. Hopefully some more decide to jump in at the last minute once the deposits are open.

THIS MUST HAPPEN!! Come on guys :pray: :gah:

Haha it's going to happen Hosam! Everyone has the right to enjoy these anima... uh I mean a top class custom Grant figure.

I will open the deposits this weekend.

Try here too...

As rjszar mentioned we already had a go with facebook a while back but you are very welcome to try and drum up some more support and direct them this way.

Like Grant I'm a bit of a dinosaur when it comes to technology and don't use / have Instagram but you are welcome to mention the project on there if it might reach some other JP fans.

who is doing the folded shovel that goes in one of Grant's pouches?
I could consider that of the general desire is there.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

No luck on faceplace, even from a Jurassic Park group.

I was doing some modeling for the Forrest Gump project and I had a little extra time so i did these...

... Ian, FREEZE! ::pckshhHHH::

524abc9ce25cc28528b1a239143dd7ca.jpg

I was doing some modeling for the Forrest Gump project and I had a little extra time so i did these...

... Ian, FREEZE! ::pckshhHHH::

Oh man DoggieDoc they look really cool already! Can't wait to see the accessories as they develop

No luck on faceplace, even from a Jurassic Park group.

Thanks for trying RavenEye, appreciate the effort.

I could consider that of the general desire is there.

Sounds awesome to me :clap I would like this to be as accurate as possible so yes please to having the folded shovel.

who is doing the folded shovel that goes in one of Grant's pouches?

Good catch Wor-Gar... don't suppose your interested in joining the list?

Update Ok JP fans, I'm just checking in with Waruna to see where we might be sitting in his schedule for the sculpt but regardless I think it would be good to start moving forward with this project and begin the process of sending in the deposits. The earlier we get our spot in Yunsil's queue the sooner we can all start putting together our Grant figures.

I will PM everyone on the interest list tomorrow with the deposit details so we get our tour of the park started.

Good catch Wor-Gar... don't suppose your interested in joining the list?

I would have but two years ago I got caught up in another Grant/Malcolm project that got abandoned and I find myself with entire outfits for both Grant and Malcolm but no sculpts. All I'm missing are the pouches/tools for Grant.

What happened to your List #'s 20-24?

DoggieDoc -- I know you're going to make those flares light-up with red LEDs, of course. :D

I would have but two years ago I got caught up in another Grant/Malcolm project that got abandoned and I find myself with entire outfits for both Grant and Malcolm but no sculpts. All I'm missing are the pouches/tools for Grant.

What happened to your List #'s 20-24?

DoggieDoc -- I know you're going to make those flares light-up with red LEDs, of course. :D

The folks noted at 25 and 26 on the list only want to jump in if we reach the price bracket for the clothing run if 25 sets are ordered.

I would love it with could find a way to make one of the flares light-up!

Nice one on the clothing sets, I read both of those threads in their entirety before starting this one haha (some awesome custom Malcolms were completed, poor Grant never had a sculpt released as far as I can tell). I plan to see this run through so hopefully this time around you can pick up the pieces (sculpts and accessories) you need to finish your figures :hi5:

Sounds interesting. I did enjoy the movie

I've added you to the list E.Markey :yess:

Update Waruna has confirmed that he is aiming to make a start on the sculpt towards the end of the month which is great news.

Nice one on the clothing sets, I read both of those threads in their entirety before starting this one haha (some awesome custom Malcolms were completed, poor Grant never had a sculpt released as far as I can tell). I plan to see this run through so hopefully this time around you can pick up the pieces (sculpts and accessories) you need to finish your figures :hi5:

Oh, well, if separate parts can be had I would be all over that.

I really should dig out that old outfit and see if its even worth its weight anymore...

I won’t be able to be in lost my job , that being said anyone be interested in purchasing my 1/6 Malcolm figure

I won’t be able to be in lost my job , that being said anyone be interested in purchasing my 1/6 Malcolm figure

Damn dude... you need a Union Job... :/

I would love it with could find a way to make one of the flares light-up!

Try doing like a mix between a cathode saber and explosion effect.

110704_1.jpg

small-bright-leds-smd-or-chip-tab-leds-hobby-leds-inside-hobby-led-lights.jpg
Black-2-AA-Battery-Holder-Box-Case-With-Switch-New-2-AA-2A-Battery-Holder-Box.jpg_640x640.jpg

3D print the Flare Stick (Make it hollow) connect a led light strip that's powered by AA battery box. Then glue some cotton or somewhat same material to create the smoke part.

Yes please. :)

They even have those long thin batteries that might be able to be self contained within the flare.

Try doing like a mix between a cathode saber and explosion effect.

110704_1.jpg

small-bright-leds-smd-or-chip-tab-leds-hobby-leds-inside-hobby-led-lights.jpg
Black-2-AA-Battery-Holder-Box-Case-With-Switch-New-2-AA-2A-Battery-Holder-Box.jpg_640x640.jpg

3D print the Flare Stick (Make it hollow) connect a led light strip that's powered by AA battery box. Then glue some cotton or somewhat same material to create the smoke part.
I like it. As long as people don't mind having to run a wire down their figure it's doable.

Okay so I was doing some research:

Product Dimensions for Standard Road Flare
https://www.amazon.com/Orion-Safety-Products-3153-08-Minute/dp/B000LNQKGE

10.8 x 1.1 inches

Now I scale converted that to 1/6 scale

45.72 x 4.66 mm

Now the smallest watch battery I could find is

4.8 x 1.65 mm 337 SR416SW 8 mAh

So... if you guys wouldn't mind a little oversized in width. Like 5-5.4mm width to compensate a battery operated led lit road flare this is doable. I however am not a electrician so I don't know how many of those watch batteries it would take with a led attachment and the works. Personally I don't know the man enough (had different viewpoints at one time) but maybe Pixelpiper who makes cathode lightsabers on here could be pm'd. I do 3D modeling and making a flare to fit desired batteries would be piece of cake.

Back