[KATO WORK] Rick Grimes Sheriff Outfit - Sold out

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [KATO WORK] Rick Grimes Sheriff Outfit NOW SHIPPING - MAKE YOUR FINAL PAYMENTS

Out of curiosity, what is the standard ship time from Hong Kong to the US? Ive been running to the mailbox every day like a kid on christmas morning, and a clearer idea of when this thing is going to arrive might make me a little less crazy.

Re: [KATO WORK] Rick Grimes Sheriff Outfit NOW SHIPPING - MAKE YOUR FINAL PAYMENTS

Out of curiosity, what is the standard ship time from Hong Kong to the US? Ive been running to the mailbox every day like a kid on christmas morning, and a clearer idea of when this thing is going to arrive might make me a little less crazy.

In the past, standard has been about a week for me.

Mine arrived today. :yess:

I hope Sean starts taking orders for gunbelts soon.

Have I missed something? Is Sean planning on offering gun belts separately? If so thats awesome news but I was under the impression it was full figures only.

Can't wait for the heads to start shipping. I've got a Rick with no head!

Are you waiting on the WGP? I have an iminime sculpt ordered, because I prefered the unpainted sculpt to WGP's but the painted sculpt seems off somehow. I'm hoping it's just the lighting/pics, can't wait to get it in hand. April seems so far away!

Did he confirm he's selling them separately? I need one as well if so! :panic:

Are you waiting on the WGP? I have an iminime sculpt ordered, because I prefered the unpainted sculpt to WGP's but the painted sculpt seems off somehow. I'm hoping it's just the lighting/pics, can't wait to get it in hand. April seems so far away!

hodgetwins.gif

Ski

I have both on order. AND I plan on ordering Sean/Kato version. One of the two headsculpts will be sold. I agree. The Iminime unpainted looked best of all the bunch, but something looks off about it now. Not sure. Also, will wait to see in hand. I bought the WGP hatted sculpt which I think will look best with the Kato uniform.

As far as I understand it he's NOT offering it separately. Kato mentioned that there were limited supply of accessories and there won't be many sets. Less than 30 I believe. I've seen some early images and of all the WD figures this one looks to have captured the essence of Andy Lincoln/Rick Grimes the most even if the sculpt at first glance isn't as accurate.

Yea the Kato/Sean collaboration looks sweet. The many pics of it shown so far look most impressive. I'll certainly be keeping an eye on it when ordering time comes around. I like the Sean Ho sculpt think it captures Lincoln very nicely. I think I may be the only person who wasnt impressed with Iminime's Rick at all lol

I have both on order. AND I plan on ordering Sean/Kato version. One of the two headsculpts will be sold. I agree. The Iminime unpainted looked best of all the bunch, but something looks off about it now. Not sure. Also, will wait to see in hand. I bought the WGP hatted sculpt which I think will look best with the Kato uniform.

Yeah, for some reason the likeness of the iminime sculpt doesn't seem as strong in the painted pics (chin/jaw area). Could be lens distortion and or lighting, though. I was tempted by the WGP hatted sculpt, but I just like Lincoln's hatless look for some reason. I think it has something to with his hair/hairline being a distinguishing feature that adds to his overall likeness.

Have I missed something? Is Sean planning on offering gun belts separately? If so thats awesome news but I was under the impression it was full figures only.

haha, no confirmation, just my wishful thinking. stay positive. :lecture

Would anyone be able to get all the pics of the head sculpts and put them side by side so we can compare? This would be much appreciated!!! There are pics and posts all over the place. Can't keep up with them. LOL

To my past experience, sometime it may takes even more than one month.
That's why I always suggest using EMS delivery.

Back