[KATO WORK] Rick Grimes Sheriff Outfit - Sold out

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [KATO WORK] Rick Grimes Sheriff Outfit - RUN CLOSED

Thats awsome that Stevo Toys has the Grimes rig, however there is still at least a three month wait time for new orders.:(

Has anyone modded the Bruce Lee body yet? The reference pics on page 3 are great but there is plenty left to figure out. I don't want to wreck a figure trying to get this done. I know someone on the boards has done it but he's charging money for his services so I doubt he will be willing to chime in. I could be wrong.

On another note...Thanks to Wake and Kato for getting this done!!!

FULL PAID LIST in order :
shipped
1. PROTEUS360 Speedpost shipping EA123222595HK
2. Mike1185 (Add T-Shirt) Speedpost shipping EA123222635HK
3. Mr. Ski (Add T-Shirt) RB262037235HK
4. Elvis1976 RB262037244HK
5. retyu123 (Add T-Shirt) Speedpost shipping EA123222621HK
6. SwampYack Speedpost shipping Received
7. hotslayer73 Speedpost shipping EA163727000HK
8. Menlojames Speedpost shipping EA163727993HK

Shipped on 21/Jan
9. ShadowX81 RB262037261HK
10.Entropy (SHERIFF SHIRT‏ only ) RB262037275HK
11.Miketek (Add T-Shirt) Speedpost shipping EA163727217HK
12.Wake (Add T-Shirt) Speedpost shipping EA123222604HK
13.Jeffthecollector (Add T-Shirt) Speedpost shipping EA163727203HK
14.Vini210 RB262037289HK
15.mmmmbrains ]Speedpost shipping EA163727194HK
16.mightyq RB262037301HK
17.marlindesign RB262037292HK
18.Senbi575 (Add T-Shirt) Speedpost shipping EA163727185HK
19.Supergal(Add T-Shirt) Speedpost shipping EA163727177HK
20.It0778 Speedpost shipping EA163727163HK

Will be shipped on 8/Feb
21. Popculturekid (Add T-Shirt) Speedpost shipping EA163727044HK
22. Popculturekid (Add T-Shirt) Speedpost shipping EA163727044HK
23. Mao86 Speedpost shipping EA163727058HK
24. Skiman(Add T-Shirt) Speedpost shipping EA163727061HK
25. Nexus registered airmail RB262037350HK
26. Mudshark Speedpost shipping EA163727075HK
27. Kay-ess-cee Speedpost shipping EA163727089HK

Next shipment
Due to Chines New Year, the last set will be shipped in March sorry!
8. Darkchylde80 Speedpost shipping 7/Feb

the Rick Grimes rig https://stevostoys.com/RICK.jpg has been added on my web site. https://stevostoys.com/OTHER_ERA_HOLLYWOOD.htm last item on the page HW94 Thanks!

Stevo just completed 3 sets for me and I'll have them in hand tomorrow. He sent me a pic and man they look incredible, very screen accurate and they are made with real leather, all parts are removable, basket weave embossed and the buckle is a double tongue metal buckle.

I am so excited to get theses - Thanks Stevo:wave:hi5:

Has anyone modded the Bruce Lee body yet? The reference pics on page 3 are great but there is plenty left to figure out. I don't want to wreck a figure trying to get this done. I know someone on the boards has done it but he's charging money for his services so I doubt he will be willing to chime in. I could be wrong.

On another note...Thanks to Wake and Kato for getting this done!!!

Hey there:wave Send me a PM and I'll give you a run-down. I AM the one offering this service (in the interest thread) for $40 shipped (within the US). The Bruce Lee body works perfect for Kato's outfit.
PM's welcomed.

Here's one I just recently modified:

View attachment 57607

i'm glad i stayed away from this....i was happy to be part of the first run and almost got this one again....glad i was able to stay away...but i would be in for the jacket for sure...:)....and whats with the belt i hear you are keeping for wake, Kato?!?!...lol...i want one too!!!!...LOL

Hey there:wave Send me a PM and I'll give you a run-down. I AM the one offering this service (in the interest thread) for $40 shipped (within the US). The Bruce Lee body works perfect for Kato's outfit.
PM's welcomed.

Here's one I just recently modified:

View attachment 57607

That sounds really good. I never had the BL body in hand. Honestly, how is the skin tone? Does it really work for Rick or is it clearly meant for an Asian character? Are there any hands (aside from Bruce's of course) that blend with it well?

It looks great in my opinion. It doesn't look particularily Asian to me. But I understand your worries, I felt the same way before I bought mine.

That sounds really good. I never had the BL body in hand. Honestly, how is the skin tone? Does it really work for Rick or is it clearly meant for an Asian character? Are there any hands (aside from Bruce's of course) that blend with it well?

The bruce lee is the way to go.....Judging by this picture pretty soon we will need a African American body for Rick.

Rick_Grimes_Carl_Grimes_zpsc762c9c6.jpg

Anyone having trouble contacting the guy from onesixthscaleking.com? I've ordered from him before but this time he seemed to have disappeared and I have had no luck reaching him. My current order has been pending 3 weeks now.

i also bought a patch set from onesixthscaleking and i still havent got them, it has been a month. i did contact them a few times and they did reply once telling me that they are really busy.

i also bought a patch set from onesixthscaleking and i still havent got them, it has been a month. i did contact them a few times and they did reply once telling me that they are really busy.

I don't deal with them any more. I placed an order without incident quite sometime ago, I then placed a 2nd order almost 12 months ago and nothing has arrived. We exchanged emails for quite awhile I was told by a woman called Robin that replacements had gone out on at least 2 occasions and still nothing arrived. They've since stopped contact with me wasn't a very large order only lost about $8 but as a result I won't deal with them again. Found them to be quite unprofessional I dislike bad mouthing companies but I gave them a ridiculous amount of time to right the wrong and they simply didn't.

yeah i spoke to Robin too. she also told me she will send them out again but i wont hold my breath. the problem is if everyone loses $8 to them they make quite a bit of money anyway. where else can we get the rick grimes patch set???????

Back