[KATO WORK] Rick Grimes Sheriff Outfit - Sold out

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [KATO WORK] Rick Grimes Sheriff Outfit - RUN CLOSED

yeah i spoke to Robin too. she also told me she will send them out again but i wont hold my breath. the problem is if everyone loses $8 to them they make quite a bit of money anyway. where else can we get the rick grimes patch set???????

Try Corrose, he might help with that since he is doing amazing 1/6 prints. Again, I'm not 100% sure he does but it's worth a try since you are having a hard time with OSSK.

Try Corrose, he might help with that since he is doing amazing 1/6 prints. Again, I'm not 100% sure he does but it's worth a try since you are having a hard time with OSSK.

Ohhh if Corross could do some transfers like he did for the tshirts that would be so awesome :pray:

Ohhh if Corross could do some transfers like he did for the tshirts that would be so awesome :pray:

Check out his thread, he recently did some MGS patches that are amazing :) I can't see why he couldn't do some county sheriff patches....again better to ask him.

Last edited:

i also bought a patch set from onesixthscaleking and i still havent got them, it has been a month. i did contact them a few times and they did reply once telling me that they are really busy.

I don't deal with them any more. I placed an order without incident quite sometime ago, I then placed a 2nd order almost 12 months ago and nothing has arrived. We exchanged emails for quite awhile I was told by a woman called Robin that replacements had gone out on at least 2 occasions and still nothing arrived. They've since stopped contact with me wasn't a very large order only lost about $8 but as a result I won't deal with them again. Found them to be quite unprofessional I dislike bad mouthing companies but I gave them a ridiculous amount of time to right the wrong and they simply didn't.

Can one of you guys pass me Robin's email please? I have a $20 order sitting with her so I don't really want to let it slide.

It looks great in my opinion. It doesn't look particularily Asian to me. But I understand your worries, I felt the same way before I bought mine.

Thanks for the info. I know that they can make the sculpt blend with the body and I will probably pass well as a Rick (since he's always a little tan). My bigger concern was no bring able to find extra hands that match. Like if you want to get a gripping fist for a machete or something.

But if I'm sold after I see pics, I'll definitely need your help for the mod

The bruce lee is the way to go.....Judging by this picture pretty soon we will need a African American body for Rick.

Rick_Grimes_Carl_Grimes_zpsc762c9c6.jpg

He just didn't bath for a long time:rotfl

:rotfl seriously! That's a lot of grime and a fair dose of that hot a$$ Georgia sun!

I don't deal with them any more. I placed an order without incident quite sometime ago, I then placed a 2nd order almost 12 months ago and nothing has arrived. We exchanged emails for quite awhile I was told by a woman called Robin that replacements had gone out on at least 2 occasions and still nothing arrived. They've since stopped contact with me wasn't a very large order only lost about $8 but as a result I won't deal with them again. Found them to be quite unprofessional I dislike bad mouthing companies but I gave them a ridiculous amount of time to right the wrong and they simply didn't.

That's too bad to hear. Maybe it's a shipping overseas issue? I got a bunch if these a couple of months ago and they got to me in under a week. That was my only experience with them

Thanks for the info. I know that they can make the sculpt blend with the body and I will probably pass well as a Rick (since he's always a little tan). My bigger concern was no bring able to find extra hands that match. Like if you want to get a gripping fist for a machete or something.

But if I'm sold after I see pics, I'll definitely need your help for the mod

:rotfl seriously! That's a lot of grime and a fair dose of that hot a$$ Georgia sun!

That's too bad to hear. Maybe it's a shipping overseas issue? I got a bunch if these a couple of months ago and they got to me in under a week. That was my only experience with them

Here's a quikc pics on the modified BL body.
Best body for Rick imo.

I'm using Luke hands

I will take better pics once he is all done.

IMG_0601_zps5b07d1d0.jpg

IMG_0605_zpsdfbeaee8.jpg

Looks awesome Seb :clap can't wait to see when it's done.

What are your thoughts about the skin tone? I know physique-wise it's the best but I'm still wondering how caucasian it looks. Are you painting the Luke hands? Cause I know those are really light skinned

Just let me know! Always glad to help out a fellow freak. :)

Cool :). I'll look for the interest thread to get the details about price and whatnot

Looks awesome Seb :clap can't wait to see when it's done.

What are your thoughts about the skin tone? I know physique-wise it's the best but I'm still wondering how caucasian it looks. Are you painting the Luke hands? Cause I know those are really light skinned

The body isn't has dark has you think and luke's hand are a real close match.

scarface vs bruce lee mod. Pics thanks to mike1185.

scarfacevsbrucelee_zps75b3ed03.jpg

scarfacenude_zpsb0b83465.jpg

Anyone have suggestions on boots for Rick? I need a pair for the Sheriff out and a pair for a season 2 Rick. Thanks.

Anyone have suggestions on boots for Rick? I need a pair for the Sheriff out and a pair for a season 2 Rick. Thanks.

Entropy. I ordered a pair from him although he hasn't replied to my PM about shipping them.

His are the best around. You will need to get them painted though.

wolverine or zombie killer (tallahassee) for the boots.

Cool. I forgot about that. I know he's out the the painted set. Thanks Iman.

Entropy. I ordered a pair from him although he hasn't replied to my PM about shipping them.

His are the best around. You will need to get them painted though.

My bad, PM incoming. Your order has shipped. :duff

Cool. I forgot about that. I know he's out the the painted set. Thanks Iman.

PM also sent. I've still got some unpainted kits.

scarface vs bruce lee mod. Pics thanks to mike1185.

scarfacevsbrucelee_zps75b3ed03.jpg

scarfacenude_zpsb0b83465.jpg

That is good info. IDK why I always forget about Scarface bodies.

Damn how short is that Bruce Lee body originally?? With the height mod, hatted sculpt and boots it's basically the same height as the EB Tony?!?!

I have to look for more pics of Kato's outfit on that body. I'm wondering if it's too small. Right now I have Kato's outfit in a TTM18 with Luke forearms and it seems perfect.

Back