[KATO WORK] Rick Grimes Sheriff Outfit - Sold out

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [KATO WORK] Rick Grimes Sheriff Outfit - RUN CLOSED

Ghost rider boots are good too :)

E117D7AE-9E5B-4942-A256-51F764F56D7F-2651-000001AA4D897BDC_zps18d3d919.jpg

Last edited:

Ghost rider boots are good too :)

See, with me, knowing that the full boot with the design on it is not under the pant leg will bother the :dump out of me.

I am using the Ghost Rider boots at the moment - they look really good...

I mean the foot part looks accurate so I think they would look really good but just in my crazy :cuckoo: little mind, it would bother me knowing they are not full length boots. :lol

See, with me, knowing that the full boot with the design on it is not under the pant leg will bother the :dump out of me.

more so the stitching detail on the toe won't show, cause it's not there.

I mean the foot part looks accurate so I think they would look really good but just in my crazy :cuckoo: little mind, it would bother me knowing they are not full length boots. :lol
I know what you mean:lol
I was originally trying to make it look like the first pic that was put up with Kato clothing and VM Hatted Head - to me that looked AMAZING - So I wanted mine to look exactly the same...:clap

Have you ever seen Ricks full boot? Maybe they are ankle boots.....MIND BLOWN !!!

more so the stitching detail on the toe won't show, cause it's not there.

Hmm, never noticed the toe stiching. Love the accuracy nuts on here like me! :lol

Just put some TTM19 arms on my Rick. I know Bruce lee is the popular choice, but the forearms aren't too big for Lincoln imo. And with the way it's tailored, the arms and shoulders really don't fill out the shirt any more than before. I'm just waiting for the iminime sculpt, and he's done. :rock

_MG_6696_zps1eaa481c.jpg

Just put some TTM19 arms on my Rick. I know Bruce lee is the popular choice, but the forearms aren't too big for Lincoln imo. And with the way it's tailored, the arms and shoulders really don't fill out the shirt any more than before. I'm just waiting for the iminime sculpt, and he's done. :rock

_MG_6696_zps1eaa481c.jpg

That looks great Marf.

You are putting the season 3 head on the sheriff outfit?

That looks great Marf.

You are putting the season 3 head on the sheriff outfit?

Thanks!

I am...I know. :lol I've requested that the paint on the beard be very faint, to give it more of a season 1 vibe. I know the hair is still off, but I just love that damn sculpt. :lol

Thanks Kato! This is my first custom 1/6 figure and it's a hell of a way to kick it off.

Having the actual outfit they used in the show, (NOT screen used, just purchased from the same place) I thought I'd show some comparison pics. The colors and textures may vary a bit from the production versions, but the tailoring and stitching is damn near spot on!

D8B4529D-D283-4C8E-B1E1-B5F52309C307-1808-00000338523A5BFA.jpg

31F684A2-5217-4DEE-8397-71721DD77581-1808-000003385E76E02C.jpg

6A31E795-A862-4056-B806-FC65EB1FBD2D-1808-00000338672245E4.jpg

8D86BFFB-BF5E-4240-B2FB-016B27063B4C-1808-000003387412CA43.jpg

Those arms look great! Much thicker and finished... Looks good... I'm doing the same with mine - head sculpt:lol Much better sculpt and likeness... Just light on the beard!:rotfl

_MG_6696_zps1eaa481c.jpg

So is this the Bruce Lee body with TTM19 arms? Looks good.

Thanks!

I am...I know. :lol I've requested that the paint on the beard be very faint, to give it more of a season 1 vibe. I know the hair is still off, but I just love that damn sculpt. :lol

Denny said that's he's doing a Sheriff version. He didn't say with or without hat yet. I have the WGP hatless and I think it looks great. I don't have it painted yet but to me the sculpt is the best S1 option around

Have you ever seen Ricks full boot? Maybe they are ankle boots.....MIND BLOWN !!!

Enthropy's boots are based on the screen used ones which are calf high. All those others are good runner ups for people less bent on accuracy. The HT cowboy James Dean boots are good too. I think their the same mold as the Ghost Rider but their brown

Thanks Kato! This is my first custom 1/6 figure and it's a hell of a way to kick it off.

Having the actual outfit they used in the show, (NOT screen used, just purchased from the same place) I thought I'd show some comparison pics. The colors and textures may vary a bit from the production versions, but the tailoring and stitching is damn near spot on!

That's Kato for ya! And that is a hell of a start sir :duff

Back