Kit/JonSnow by Sculptor

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok, I'm taking the weekend before moving forward with the new print. Im getting mostly 46mm width here and via messages. :)

That's the consensus, so it will be about. 1 to 2 weeks and I'll show pics of the new print and take payments to cover shipping charges. Thanks

Hey all, I originally received my head and thought it was a little larger, similar to the firefly heads Trevor did a few years back, but i assumed it was done and finished. I know that revises after the fact usually cause the artist to break even or often go into the hole on a project. Having followed this thread, and becoming friends with Rocco over the last several months I can guarantee you he is the cream of the crop, stand up guy as they come. This was absolutely not a malicious act, nor was there any sort of cover up or deception. A lot of times we take collecting figures way too seriously and in the age of the Internet we are quick to bring fire and pitchforks to a meeting when we think something has gone awry. Ultimately what happens (as has happened before with other artists) is over time they get so sick of dealing with the politics and they remove themselves from these kinds of groups and their talent is lost to us. Rocco has been like wildfire over the past few.months offering a barrage of amazing work to the collector community. He's taking on sculpts no one else has, and he's doing them with excellence. I don't want to sour him against this kind of work.

He was just going off of direction he was given, and it turned out the way it did. Honest mistakes happen to all of us from time to time, and forgive me if I'm out of line Rocco, but I just wanted to say that I'm planning on grabbing one of the revise casts, but he doesn't deserve to lose money here. It's incredibly generous to only ask for shipping but I'm going to tip or add extra to my payment in the hope that he can at least break even on the new prints and castings. I encourage everyone else to do the same.

No one is holding 3z accountable for their ****** sculpt, no one sent their figure back or demanded they redo the head for free or asked 3z for a partial refund, so if we're willing to forgive 3z, let's see this situatuon for what it is and not be so brutal on the artist who tried to help fix a bad figure.

Again I apologize if I'm out of line here but I just wanted to offer my 2 cents.

Last edited:
Ill charge shipping of $10 US or $25 international for the reprint. I want to show the new print first, then Ill show pics and collect the numbers from the guys who want a replacement. Thanks

Whe do you need the shipping money for the new reprints buddy?

Thanks, ultimately I worked with another member to get the original size, but it's not an exact science when working off of an existing head I didn't have in hand, and with sculpted hair blocking the face of the 3z, 2.5 mm is easy to mess up taking measurements when the 3z head was very off likeness to begin with. I appreciate the help sizing stuff, but ultimately you don't know till its next to other figures in the line. I appreciate anything extra, but again I made the judgement call compairing with the actors face and shoulder ratio with photo ref of him. So, I'm taking responsibility. I dont understand attacks first, I'm actually pretty friendly. Drop me a message first to see if we can fix any issues. I've had hate threads started, blocking, and death threats before over my work, it's tiring, but I keep pushing forward, God gives me strength! Thanks again guys!

Lol who's gives a death threat over someone's work? I don't mean to laugh, but man is that ridiculous! Don't you just love the Internet? Where everyone is a hardass?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol who's gives a death threat over someone's work? I don't mean to laugh, but man is that ridiculous! Don't you just love the Internet? Where everyone is a hardass?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know! I pray for the stupid LOL

Hey all, I originally received my head and thought it was a little larger, similar to the firefly heads Trevor did a few years back, but i assumed it was done and finished. I know that revises after the fact usually cause the artist to break even or often go into the hole on a project. Having followed this thread, and becoming friends with Rocco over the last several months I can guarantee you he is the cream of the crop, stand up guy as they come. This was absolutely not a malicious act, nor was there any sort of cover up or deception. A lot of times we take collecting figures way too seriously and in the age of the Internet we are quick to bring fire and pitchforks to a meeting when we think something has gone awry. Ultimately what happens (as has happened before with other artists) is over time they get so sick of dealing with the politics and they remove themselves from these kinds of groups and their talent is lost to us. Rocco has been like wildfire over the past few.months offering a barrage of amazing work to the collector community. He's taking on sculpts no one else has, and he's doing them with excellence. I don't want to sour him against this kind of work.

He was just going off of direction he was given, and it turned out the way it did. Honest mistakes happen to all of us from time to time, and forgive me if I'm out of line Rocco, but I just wanted to say that I'm planning on grabbing one of the revise casts, but he doesn't deserve to lose money here. It's incredibly generous to only ask for shipping but I'm going to tip or add extra to my payment in the hope that he can at least break even on the new prints and castings. I encourage everyone else to do the same.

No one is holding 3z accountable for their ****** sculpt, no one sent their figure back or demanded they redo the head for free or asked 3z for a partial refund, so if we're willing to forgive 3z, let's see this situatuon for what it is and not be so brutal on the artist who tried to help fix a bad figure.

Again I apologize if I'm out of line here but I just wanted to offer my 2 cents.

I wholeheartedly agree. I'll throw in extra when I pay shipping. Again, class act to make this right.

Rocco is more than friendly as far as I know.

For those of you that attacked Rocco in the past for whatever reasons without talking to him, you either need Jesus in your life or you're mad at life.

Seriously stop with all these whinings.. it's a freaking toy at the end of the day and nothing's perfect!

Sent from my Classic using Tapatalk

For those of you that attacked Rocco in the past for whatever reasons without talking to him, you either need Jesus in your life or you're mad at life.

Not to derail this further, but I immediately thought of this quote. You can be a decent human being without religion, and this is coming from a person who isn't an atheist or agnostic.
"If the only thing keeping a person decent is the expectation of divine reward, then brother, that person is a piece of ****..."- Rust Cohle

Here's the sculpt painted - it's on a sale thread. It's an ok paint app and the pic isn't great, AND it has the cloak on, but it does look to me to be more in line than it looked unpainted in Fiend's shots.

I might add that the potential of this sculpt is clearly there and it's going to look great!

a69ea71154f22fa7cff7b9033272f8f6.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I really appreciate the support guys! I think we all need more Jesus by the way :)

Comatoast, great build brother! I posted it on the first page too.

Back