Kit/JonSnow by Sculptor

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dig the new sizing! I'd like some reprints please! I ordered both hair and bald. Thanks for making this right. Stand-up guy and class act!

I haven't altered the hair alone, I altered the overall head, just shrinking it down equally.

Understood. I think the whole thing may still look too large if the face isn't about the same size as the original. The stock head is scaled appropriately for the body and compares well with the other figures in the line, IMO.

So I'm just suggesting scaling to match the skull size, not to change anything about the proportions of face/hair within your sculpt. The hair on yours is more voluminous so it will already add more visual "size" compared to the original.

Understood. I think he whole thing will still look too large if the face isn't about the same size as the original. The stock head is scaled appropriately for the body and compares well with the other figures in the line, IMO.

I'm agreeing with pixel on this, I think the size of 3z sculpt is already scaled perfectly with the body and the clothing. Don't change the size of the face, but you can change the hair widht size. After seeing owen's mod on original 3z sculpt, If you add more volume on the hair certainly bring more likeness to it.

I look at the 3Z Snow head next to Ned Stark or Tyrion it is sized correctly for displaying together. I think if the Snow head is scaled a little larger than the 3Z head it will not match well with the other figures. The hair will have more volume anyway on the Rocco sculpt and that is great. I personally would like the general skull of the sculpt to match the 3Z head. That being said I cannot do anything about a consensus. I will go with the consensus.

Last edited:
You all seem more versed on this than I am. I'll go with the majority. Just want it to look good, lol.

image.jpg

When looking at this and the 3Z head behind it the face seems to match fairly well so I think this should be fine Rocco. I'm fine with this.

Yes 46mm wide lines up nice for structure and hair volume. exact 3z overlay at 45mm makes it a touch too small.

IMO, worry only about lining up the face/skull size - ignore the hair - it should be bigger than Threezero's.

At 46mm wide the eyes nose and mouth look like they match up with Rocco's overlay. So that looks like it is the measurement. Rocco if you could make sure the face matches up that would be cool? It wouldn't hurt to double check.

The eyes and nose match up with 3z at 46 mm, the rest is off due to the 3z not being accurate. chin to forehead match at 45mm, but the face becomes to small. Thats why Im leaning 46 mm.

Ok guys, check it out, if you guys are cool with these new measurements I can reprint. I've scaled to be the same size, give or take a 1/2mm, as the 3Z head.

Old measurements 48.27W x 50.30H
Screen%20Shot%202016-03-30%20at%2011.15.11%20AM_zpsctedhawc.png

New Measurements 45W x 46.89H
Screen%20Shot%202016-03-30%20at%2011.17.49%20AM_zps76zpjixz.png

This looks fine to me, Rocco. I'm most interested in a reprint. No problem with the shipping.

Back