Liam Neeson as Bryan Mills from Taken (REVISED PICS)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snyder-man

Freakazoid
Reaction score
Available painted or unpainted/with or without a neck

Mills1.jpg

Mills2.jpg

Mills3.jpg

Mills4.jpg

Mills5.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Liam Neeson as Bryan Mills from Taken

not diggingt his one at all.you can and you have done better.

Last edited by a moderator:

I still don't like it, but maybe it's just me. Please don't take iit personal, it's just that I've seen what you can do and I feel this is not at your level.

I can see the likeness but something looks off, perhaps the overall shape is too long and not wide enough?

Bro, I am a big Taken fan, and would love to have one.. Please do PM me if you are going to revise this one, as you will definitely get a purchase from me at the right value for money. :wave

Hello,
My pm's are going un-answered, it's been awhile, has my Karen Allen head shipped yet?? Could I get a reply? Thank you.

We made some changes based on feedback we received. Here are the new pics:

Mills1.jpg

Mills2.jpg

Mills3.jpg

Mills4.jpg

Mills5.jpg

I dig it!! Can we see before and after shots?

I never saw the before so i was gonna say I was surprised at the negative feedback because I think it looks quite good however I understand this is an update.

Looks great!

I like that sculpt better than the demons head one......I wish this had batman begins hair and goatee

Please PM me the prices, thanks. :wave

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like that sculpt better than the demons head one......I wish this had batman begins hair and goatee

Snyder-man has already offered a Ra's Ah Ghul version of this Liam Neeson sculpt. I agree that this a better likeness of Neeson than the Rainman sculpt, but some people seemed to think that a lack of detail made Snyder-man's head less desirable.

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=107881&highlight=snyderman+liam+neeson

Back