mad max the road warrior by idm customs outfit wip pg 20

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: mad max the road warrior by idm customs (maxs wip of shotgun pg6)

Looks good so far. The knee pad isn't cylinder shaped, needs to wedge out in the middle and the padding a bid thicker.

maxref3_zpsebf8e3df.jpg

maxref1_zpsefbd9352.jpg

Re: mad max the road warrior by idm customs (maxs wip of shotgun pg6)

Good point Evilface! I did notice that and I planned to add those details by hand once I get the parts back to punch in more detail. The printed parts I've gotten aren't as crisp in details so I add what I can by hand.

Re: mad max the road warrior by idm customs (maxs wip of shotgun pg6 @ all pics pg 1

all wip on page one as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: mad max the road warrior by idm customs (maxs wip of shotgun pg6 @ all pics pg 1

K, I just revised the kneepad a bit based on Evilface's comments. Thanks for the feedback Evil! I'll work on it it some more when I get them back from the printing service.

max5_zps3d8bc97e.jpg

Looks great! Put me on the waitlist please.

Interested please add me to the list :)

this is gunna be epic

put me on the wait list please, thanks

Urgh just realised that i Will be on the not guaranteed wait list...
Any chance for at least à clothing set?

i asked to be put on list...pg6....but not showing in listed?

I will update list later tonight.

list is updated!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: mad max the road warrior by idm customs (wip kneepad revision pg 7 @ all pics pg

Man, I'm late to another awesome project.

Max has been a WIP custom for me since 2002. I can't tell you how many parts I've accrued and still no complete Max. Even have Elvis' original working metal leg brace from 5 years ago.

I'm short on an acceptable sculpt and many bits and pieces from his belt, knee pad, etc... so I hope maybe that "parts" might be available in some way or form down the line.

Re: mad max the road warrior by idm customs (wip kneepad revision pg 7 @ all pics pg

Please add me to the wait list... I can always hope something comes up....:cuckoo:

Wait list please. :)

max5_zps3d8bc97e.jpg
[/QUOTE]

This is incredible! Great work John!

Back