Mean Streets "Johnny Boy" By Velvet Morning

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M

Moe

Guys...I spoke with Scott-Velvet morning...And after his Taxi Driver sculpt, which turned out Amazing! I asked if he would do a Mean Streets Johnny Boy (DeNiro)...This is an Interest thread to see if we get enough for him to complete this.

Now I am making list of 10 for Hat version, and List of 10 for None Hat...
We will see which one gets more Interest, and go with that version.
Now, he wore a suit, and leather Jacket...I think they are easy enough to find and put together, or I may tailor them...But for right now! the sculpt is most important... We all have a Love for DeNiro...Mean streets was an Amazing film by Scorses in 1973.

scaled.php

Johnny Boy Hat
scaled.php

1) BlitzOut
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

Johnny Boy None Hat ver.
scaled.php

1) BlitzOut
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes and Yes! One of my favourites! I'm down for both versions Moe. :yess:

And you should definitely make the outfit. Would be awesome!:rock

Ok blitz... Wow! Only one interest??? What happen to deniro fans?
Well if there is not enough interest from the looks of views!!! It might not happen:(

Good luck on this, personally not interested in this particular DeNiro, but if someone did a worthy Max Caddy I would be in for sure!!! Or his character from Jackie Brown too. But mainly Max, he's one of my favorite characters, a true badass MOFO.

Well this sucks. Not enough people out their have seen this film perhaps? If so, shame on them. Looks like this won't be happening.:(

How about a Taxi Driver 2.0 head sculpt from Scott, and clothes from you? I'm sure a lot of folks would be interested in that

Well this sucks. Not enough people out their have seen this film perhaps? If so, shame on them. Looks like this won't be happening.:(

How about a Taxi Driver 2.0 head sculpt from Scott, and clothes from you? I'm sure a lot of folks would be interested in that

Yeah! It does not look good! It was a classic film and that character was great! Oh well...

Interesting! Would seem many missed this thread? Maybe not the most popular DeNiro choice?

Back