MGS2: Solid Snake [CLOSED]

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can anyone share pics of a bash OR provide assistance as far as what can be used to complete the Iroquois Pliskin fig? Suggestions would be greatly appreciated and not only by me, I’m sure[emoji6]
Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The only song you're getting on this thread.

[video=youtube_share;4zLfCnGVeL4]https://youtu.be/4zLfCnGVeL4[/video]

matt, cmon dude. this is crazy, please give us an update. weve been very patiently waiting and @woodrob said he mailed you the rest of the bodies weeks ago. any input is better than silence, please respond to someone here. thanks.

He hasn’t been on since October. I’m tempted to just write this off as a bad investment and forget about it... :slap

I only know about his Facebook but I don't have that to communicate with him. Actually, I do have both of his emails from transacting through PayPal.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

ive gotten from him too a few times but hes never fallen off of the face of the earth. its been months since hes responded here and he hasnt even logged on since the middle of october, his last post in this thread was july 15th.

Hey guys selling my Solid Snake Head with bandana tails if anyone is interested, decided to not go through with this project.

d94087bd17cbc3f1b49d5e582efffc04.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If anyone wants to buy this jabronie from me after I get it, please PM.

I'm just over customs.

Back