MGS2: Solid Snake [CLOSED]

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I helped Matt painting some parts that needed fixing and he has just txt me to say he now has everything.
He had some personal issues over Christmas and not sure if he will come back to the forum but he is still going to send out all orders to everyone.

Me or Sean will update once they start shipping :)

I helped Matt painting some parts that needed fixing and he has just txt me to say he now has everything.
He had some personal issues over Christmas and not sure if he will come back to the forum but he is still going to send out all orders to everyone.

Me or Sean will update once they start shipping :)

Thank you not only for the update, but assisting the community. You shouldn't have had this responsibility, but its sincerely appreciated.

No problem guys :duff

Thank you not only for the update, but assisting the community. You shouldn't have had this responsibility, but its sincerely appreciated.

Thanks man, its good to know you guys appreciate it. I have my share of projects to handle of my own to look after but if i can do something i am always happy to help.

I spoke to Matt last night and all the Snake and CW figure are already boxed up ready :)

Quick additional info - Matt PMed via FB “So will be shipping next week”)) Thank you all for enormous patience and understanding:)

No problem guys :duff

Thanks man, its good to know you guys appreciate it. I have my share of projects to handle of my own to look after but if i can do something i am always happy to help.

I spoke to Matt last night and all the Snake and CW figure are already boxed up ready :)

Hey,

Could you ask about the Old Snake head sculpts as well please?

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Message from Frank

TimespliTT (SSF)
Tracking #: RO080380897GB

Brandeloneous (SSF)
Tracking #: RO080380906GB

Higgins1989 (SSF)
Tracking #: RO080380910GB

Wellcqcaboutthat (SSF)
Tracking #: RO080380883GB

www.royalmail.com

Last edited:
Have mine for sale if anybody's interested. Fully assembled + Pliskin head + customs stands.

Back