MGS3: The Boss (BDU & Regular) [sdabbs]

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frank Jaeger

Super Freak
Reaction score
The-Boss.jpg

mgs3%2Bthe%2Bboss%2Bvolgin.png

This is an interest thread for 1/6 PS2 era 'MGS3 The Boss' head sculpts based on:

• Her appearance at the beginning when she is wearing the bandana before she defects.
  • After she has defected and is wearing the sneaking suit (no bandana, likely HT upgrade).

I know interest is going to be fairly low on these so Sean was ok at going ahead with 10 buyers per head based on the below price, but will need 10 committed buyers before going ahead.

PRICE
$70.00 per head +
$15.00 Shipping

(If both heads are ordered they will ship together)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CLOTHING

bedil_bengkung has made 10 limited sets of the BDU clothing for The Boss from MGS3.

If you would like to purchase the BDU set please message member bedil_bengkung for availability.

PRICE
$65.00

Includes:

BDU Shirt
BDU Pants
Undershirt

DSC01441_zpscwift3py.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE BOSS BDU INTEREST LIST ($70)

01. Wellcqcabouthat
02. Alex Sosias
03. Caleb Allenson
04. Malware
05. Daewalker
06. dgrime

THE BOSS INTEREST LIST ($70)

01. Wellcqcabouthat
02. Alex Sosias
03. Caleb Allenson
04. Dylan
05. Brandoloneous
06. Solidus
07. Merc

Last edited:
I would say anyone who bought the boss and naked snake and are buying the naked snake upgrade head are going to want this. Once i get the newly upgraded heads im dumping the hot toys ones off on ebay.

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

What kind of time frame is this project looking to have? I very much want to replace the sculpt on my Hot Toys figure, but I may have to pass depending on when payments will be due. :)

MGS3: The Boss (BDU & Regular) [sdabbs]

It's probably not going to be this month or if it is it will be a deposit and later.

Once we hit 10 i may ask for a small deposit to cover printing and then the rest would likely be due once they are ready to cast, more than likely middle of May ish once it's been rendered, printed and arrived at the casters to be cast bit again just speculation on my behalf.

Once it's got the go ahead if have a better idea of time.

Not sure what you mean. Theres 2 heads to choose from and then the bdu set with undershirt is from bedil which you have to contact him for and pay right away because theyre almost gone. Just letting you know.

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

I'll see if I can jump on the head-sculpt in the coming week. I really need to replace that awful Hot Toys head with something better, and I love Sean's work.

Im down for bandana boss. Any more BDUs?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

check with bedil, i just fit mine tonight and it fits nicely. cant wait for the head to be printed, im pretty much done with my bdu boss. we need more interest for this to happen guys, lets get more takers!!!

Right a small update

As the interest hasn't reached and most likely isn't going to hit 10 each i've spoke to Sean and he's said he'll do them for me at the current interest but the heads would have to be $90 each. I will be paying for the 3D prints as well so as it's worthwhile for Sean.

So with that in mind, please let me know if that price is workable or not for you all. I need all on the list now to confirm they are happy with the increased price but you aren't that is fine, no pressure - if that's the case we will have to not go ahead with it but i don't want people to feel they are obliged to buy it.

Back