MGS4: Old Snake [sdabbs] - PAYMENT DUE

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have I completely missed out [emoji51][emoji51][emoji51]? Your still reprinting right?

I'm ready to pay fully right now!

Hey Frank, ZombieRepublican just bought my spot so feel free to replace my name with his if you have the time. Thank you very much!

Updated the list

The print is on the way to the caster now, the medicoms figure is there too i believe for drilling the heads to fit

hPoMB10.jpg

8BifjfZ.jpg

81VErb0.jpg

Looks pretty good. If anyone has an original old snake rah they want to sell pm me please, can be broken/incomplete. At very least have the knife/ sheath, thanks.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Welp........ with a problem similar to Ryan's, I decided to inspect my Old Snake figure earlier this morning, and oh boy. The suit had small a tear in the elbow joint, and now it's like a huge gash. I guess the suit's vinyl must've deteriorated while I had it stored away. Medi really dropped the ball with their QC on this one :slap.

So, if anyone wants to take my spot on the list, please feel free to let me know.

Welp........ with a problem similar to Ryan's, I decided to inspect my Old Snake figure earlier this morning, and oh boy. The suit had small a tear in the elbow joint, and now it's like a huge gash. I guess the suit's vinyl must've deteriorated while I had it stored away. Medi really dropped the ball with their QC on this one :slap.

So, if anyone wants to take my spot on the list, please feel free to let me know.

I have one on the outer elbow, but it's where the suit is glued together I think. Mines not bad at all, it allows for better articulation

Got word this morning that the print has arrived with the caster

once i have pics of the cast i will post them up

If would be great if someone would offer a commission for modding the suit or make a new suit.
I'm thinking of dropping out as well, as crack/tear on the suit is inevitable...

Yoo

I got a picture of the sub master from the caster... unfortunately it looks like it might be slightly too big (imo), and the neck line is much thicker than the neck on the body making the head join to the neck look weird

Feel free to weigh in on the size btw

Seans reprinting tonight and sending the new print, so there will be a delay on this, my apologies.. i don't wanna send out heads that are not in scale or look weird on the body

16144951_1202554273115077_754666199_o.jpg

Back