MGS4: Old Snake [sdabbs] - PAYMENT DUE

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MGS4: Old Snake [sdabbs]

Is there any way we can do a sculpt with some personality this time? Maybe a grimace mashing a cigabutt in his teeth? Thatd be sick.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Ah yeah. I just looked up Maximus' work. Very impressive. I just looked up their work, very impressive.

99BCD70D-2E1B-4E09-9170-8EA9375129B9-4706-0000029F8CA3E6D5.jpg

Yeah he does good work, He painted the Chris Redfield head that D-9- did recently and obviously he did the Scaletta Geralt, MOS Faroa etc.

He's actually painting the first MGS2 head, Mark was way busy and there were the other MGS heads for people that were lingering so i decided to send it to Maximus so that once it's done it can go via Scaletta and they can put it on the body to show etc.

I dunno man, for a start ref pics aren't exactly awesome and most sculpts with expression looks weird if you just want to display it and it not be scene specific and whatnot - that's my opinion of course!

Is there any way we can do a sculpt with some personality this time? Maybe a grimace mashing a cigabutt in his teeth? Thatd be sick.

I dunno man, for a start ref pics aren't exactly awesome and most sculpts with expression looks weird if you just want to display it and it not be scene specific and whatnot - that's my opinion of course!

What do you think of a neck?

Ok so Sean is starting this today.

sculpt will be finished and printed before the 25th which is when payment will be due by. PLEASE make sure you can make the full payment on or around the 25th September!

WIP will be shown of course, but want to streamline these so we aren't hanging around too much in between.

Thanks

OK guys

would any of you be interested in a Mk 2 to go with Old Snake?

Just trying to work out the price. Cuz it's so small it will have to be cast in 5 pieces and glued together (can't cast as a whole it just wont work)

I remember seeing 1/6 scale PS3 controllers on eBay. :lol

Yeah, there's a 1/6 scale every single game system. I bought a PS3 one. I wanted old snake to have the controller so that he could control the mark 2. If I have a mark 2 made up that'd be awesome.

Hot damn, is it too late to get on this? I need an Old Snake sculpt to replace the Medi one...

Back