[sdabbs] MGS3: Naked Snake (2 eyed and eyepatch head sculpts)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So hopefully payment for these heads will be after christmas right? I need my $$$ for presents, so itd be nice to pay after that. Thanks, just havent heard anything about this project yet in a bit.

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

Yeah it can be, the heads are in a queue with the caster as of now, I will sort out a painted proto before Xmas and then take the payments after

Hi guys, are there still slots for this? Keen to queue for one. Should it be available, Im new to the 1/6 market and could use some guidance on any good available painters!

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

Yeah they are still available, they won't be casting until after Xmas / the new year.

Will have options for painters once I have a paint up. Will be around $80-$85

February it can be yes, or we can do one this month one next month, i will speak to Sean see if he's ok with it

I'm waiting on a paint up of the 2 eyed sculpt at the end of the month anyways, the eye patch head paint up will follow afterwards but the 2 eyed paint up should show the paint application standard for the eyepatch head as well

Small update

I spoke with Sean and if it is possible we would like to get at least one of these cast this month and the other in February.

Let me know if this works for you all, not ideal I know with liquid clothing still needing to be finalised and mgs2 snake taking payment this month, but we need to keep the products running and finishing. These heads have been up since October so it would be ideal to at least get one out of the way.

We will go with the eyepatch head this month and and the 2 eyed head next month.

Thanks everyone!

Paint up of the 2 eyed head

12695864_509985415871476_509849433_n.jpg

wow, it looks so nice! do you have it or is it from the painter? if you got it put it on your figure, i can hardly wait to see it on a body!

I don't have it yet the painter sent me that today so thought I'd post!

These can be sorted this month

Back