[sdabbs] MGS3: Naked Snake (2 eyed and eyepatch head sculpts)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shipping is $15 from me but if you'd rather me keep a hold of it until mgs2 that's fine!

Just a quick update

For all who ordered the 2 eyed version and the bandanas - I've shipped the painted sets to mark today and pm'd those who have unpainted for shipping!

Thanks everyone

Nice! Are you holding my unpainted one until the painted one comes back? Also, when are we doing paint payments?

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

I would suggest getting in touch with Mark regarding payment and when exactly everything will be ready.

I spoke to him recently and he said he was hoping to have the eyepatch heads done soon, but best to keep track with Mark!

Mark Simpson on facebook, Cmotdibbler on here i believe.

Email address is: [email protected]

Jason i sent him both the 2 eyed heads down as i forgot you wanted 1 holding, but if you speak to Mark just ask him to paint the 1

I would suggest getting in touch with Mark regarding payment and when exactly everything will be ready.

I spoke to him recently and he said he was hoping to have the eyepatch heads done soon, but best to keep track with Mark!

Mark Simpson on facebook, Cmotdibbler on here i believe.

Email address is: [email protected]

Jason i sent him both the 2 eyed heads down as i forgot you wanted 1 holding, but if you speak to Mark just ask him to paint the 1

Ohh I wasn't even aware the eyepatch heads were done and shipped to him yet, I thought they were still being cast. I will contact him, Thank You.

I've been in contact with Mark

He told me that all the heads (eyepatch & 2 eyed) will be finished for the end of next week.

Oh, and i think some people messaged me early on about wanting camo or something?

They are all clean right now so let me know what variations people wanted tonight and i can pass along to Mark to add.

Back