[sdabbs] MGS3: Naked Snake (2 eyed and eyepatch head sculpts)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frank Jaeger

Super Freak
Reaction score
Naked Snake head sculpts from Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater by Sean Dabbs and painted by Mark Simpson.

Neckless eye patch version and 2 eyed head sculpts available.

12737020_513056732231011_1326270983_o.jpg

12695610_509985415871476_509849433_o.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PRICES

MGS3 NAKED SNAKE - WITHOUT EYEPATCH

$70.00 for an unpainted head sculpt.
$20.00 for the bandana tails.
$95.00 for the set (head sculpt and bandana tails)

MGS3 NAKED SNAKE - WITH EYEPATCH

$70.00 for an unpainted head sculpt.
$20.00 for the bandana tails.
$95.00 for the set (head sculpt and bandana tails)

Please send as paypal gift payment or add the 4% fees ($4) to:

[email protected]

Please include your:
Board Name
Real Name
Shipping Address

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PAINTING PRICES

Painter is Mark Simpson (Cmot Dibbler)

£55.00 British Pounds as gift or add the 4% fees (£2.50)

EYE PATCH HEAD INTEREST LIST

01. Wellcqcaboutthat - PAID [painted]
02. Caleb Allenson - PAID [painted]
03. Alex Sosias - PAID
04. Bruin1776 - PAID [painted]
05. Higgins1989 - PAID [painted]
06. messylikemessi - PAID [painted]
07. Elvis1976 - PAID

TWO EYED HEAD INTEREST LIST

01. Bruin1776 - PAID [painted]
02. messylikemessi - PAID [painted]
03. Alex Sosias - PAID
04. Alex Sosias - PAID
05. Alex Sosias - PAID
06. Wellcqcaboutthat - PAID [painted]
07. Wellcqcaboutthat - PAID [painted]
08. Maisto - PAID
09. Elvis1976 - PAID
10. RazorSkull - DEPOSIT PAID
11. Caleb Allenson - PAID [painted]

EXTRA BANDANA TAILS

01. Bruin1773 - PAID [painted]
02. Higgins1989 - PAID [painted]
03. Maisto - PAID

Last edited:
Re: MGS3: Naked Snaked head sculpt [sdabbs]

The head has already been printed and is on the way to being cast so the $10 deposit is to secure your place now.

Once final numbers are set these will be cast and the turn around should be fairly quick as it's already printed.

The balance will be requested once the casts are started.

View attachment 217510
12112658_475462419281638_1006951705_o.jpg

Screen Shot 2015-10-28 at 16.59.58.jpg
Screen Shot 2015-10-28 at 16.59.50.jpg

Last edited:
Re: MGS3: Naked Snake head sculpt [sdabbs]

Id say that if you dont touch them then they never will, but pretty good question. I remember casted heads ive had in the past i was able to break small imperfections off relatively easily.

By the way matt, ill send deposit tonight. Also, question, are we able to order multiple bandana tails? Those can be used across the board, just asking not sure what the interest is for them.

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

I would imagine they would break if dropped from high enough, it'll come with neck adaptors like
Liquid so there shouldn't be any reason the for breakage but there's always the chance. I'm not particularly worried about it myself.

Might see if there's a different material it can be cast in to help with that but as of now it will be resin, the hair stands will be cleaned up aswell of course, that picture is the fresh print without any cleaning done.

As for the bandana tails Jason - sure, although the peg might not fit the other heads but nothing some glue won't solve

Just to add, the bandana tails are not a mandatory purchase. You can just pick the head up the head alone.

I'm trying to keep the price down best I can but printing is expensive, and after the molding and castings costs Sean makes a lot less than you'd think. So I need to make it worthwhile for him if we are going to keep putting heads out, as he's doing all the sculpting!

How likely are the strands of hair to break?

I spoke with the caster and we are going to do these in a semi transparent flesh coloured semi flexible material (similar to rollerblade wheels) so the hair will have a bit of give and thus not be as easy to break.

I really like the head, its beautiful but I don't think Ill take one now. Think you'll do a Virtuous Mission version?

MGS3: Naked Snake head sculpt [sdabbs]

I asked for the eyepatch version first as I didn't want to have 2 different heads for the same character, ie.. The hot toys head for the eyepatch and sneaking suit and a Sean 2 eyed game version for the BDU.

I will put up an interest thread afterwards, as the numbers are low for this we decided (after this head) that we will only start a head if there is 15 people interested and willing to put deposits down :)

This is my fault really, as I thought the interest would be there for a replacement for the hot toys figure.

So i was speaking with sean and he thought it better to put both head sculpts up at once, seeing as though they are both already printed.

no time constraints on this so if people need some time to drop deposits let me know via a PM :)

Deposit paid, One Eye Patch Headsculpt And Two Bandana Tails. Forget what I said about unpainted as I didn't realize they would already come painted.

It's an unpainted head sculpt for the noted price

Peteskywalker will paint for an additional $70 I believe, he painted all the other heads we did!

Back