[sdabbs] MGS3: Naked Snake (2 eyed and eyepatch head sculpts)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I know we got mgs2 and the liquid stuff so I might just go ahead with the eyepatch this month and then 2 eyed next month

i sent payment on 1 head. id like to change my order if i can please to 1 eye patch and 2 no eye patch. i want 1 of each painted and the extra no eye patch to be sent out to me when the painted ones are finished. thanks. all with bandannas.

Eyepatch head paint-up

12737020_513056732231011_1326270983_o.jpg

Gonna leave this until the end of the week and then send the eyepatch heads to cast.

Just a quick update

I've asked for the eyepatch heads to be cast now so hopefully in a week or 2 these will ship to me.

I have received the heads from the casters for those that have paid - can you let me know if you would like it painted by Mark or if i am to ship directly to you unpainted.

I believe Mark has a lot of work on and there a few weeks waiting but it is the same with most painters.

I want one each of mine painted, Thanks. Have the patchless been made yet? If not id like to make my order one of each now. I just dont think i want to do the other custom i was thinking of doing anymore. If its already printed ill take it.

Btw, ill be sending you money for the patchless later today.

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

Then one of the patchless unpainted and hold it until you ship the mgs2 extras i asked for that i didnt want painted as well, thanks.

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

I haven't got the unpaid for patchless heads in hand.

when he did the Patch casts he wanted to cast the 2 eyed at the same time and he said he'd hold onto them until they are paid and then ship them to me.

so once they are paid he'll ship them to me but not until, so i've only got heads with me that have been paid for in full up to now.

Wow all these Metal Gear projects are running together on me. So there was a deposit on this right? I wanted the 2 eye head with extra bandana so I need to figure out how much I owe or if it's not too much trouble can you send me the amount remaining Matt. I would greatly appreciate it.

Yeah I got it figured out but thanks anyway. I was mostly needing the total with shipping from Matt since I didn't see any shipping cost. Or rather Matt if you could hold and ship them with the MGS2 stuff that would be great.

Back