not everything,not yet face plate finished pics posted

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

steven.giunta

I sculpted a faceplate for the dark knight cowls,it will fit the dx12 and mrm modded medicom cowl.I'm asking 25 unpainted and 35 painted shipped in the lower 48,add 5 bucks for overseas shipping.I'm asking for a 15 dollar deposit,my paypal is [email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: not everything,not yet face plate

1.kicker773 [painted]....................................................................................................2...................................................................................................3...................................................................................................4...................................................................................................5........................................................................................................................

Last edited by a moderator:

here are some more shots of steve's DKR fp; 'not everything...'

dkcowlsteves_zps323b2a76.jpg

dkcowlsteves1_zps05c143e6.jpg

dkcowlsteves2_zpsd786a3bc.jpg

I'm gonna fix the mouth,it does look a little low so it will be higher in the finished product.

Here's some painted pics,imo the mouth doesn't need to be moved at all,maybe it was sitting on an angle in the first pics and that made it look lower than it was.

Back