batman begins custom faceplate for sale painted pics pg 4

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

steven.giunta

I figured with all these faceplates for the dx12,it was time to show some love for the begins cowl.this is an original sculpt,and will be casted in flesh colored resin.they are made to fit the toyfair exclusive hot toys cowl and I sculpted it directly on the cowl so its a perfect fit.I'm asking 25 usd for an unpainted face and 35 for a painted face,shipped in the us,add 5 dollars for overseas shipping.I'm also asking for a 15 usd deposit to get on the list.these will be sent to the castor this week so turnaround time won't be long. Deposite can be sent via paypal to [email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: batman begins custom faceplate for sale

1.ghost117 [paid in full]painted............................................................................... 2.tony meis [paid in full]painted................................................................................... 3.vito81[paid in full]painted........................................................................................ 4.irmoballen [painted]........................................................................................ 5............ ... ....................................................................................................6.kicker773[paid in full]painted...................................................................... 7.elvis1976[paid in full] [unpainted]............................................................................ 8.okeih 2[deposite paid]unpainted............................................................................... 9.mmmmbrains[painted]........................................................................ .................. 10.bruin1773[paid in full]painted.................................................................................. 11.........................

Last edited by a moderator:

This is really nice!! Great work Steven.

Looks very good. Can't wait for some painted pics.
Deposit sent.

Paid, please confirm and looking forward to see this piece arrive soon. Also emailed you with my board and name, thank you

Tony

Make this one.
89a7a9a0776565ca78dfe5b2fa9c3869.jpg

Full payment sent. Please confirm. thanks

looks great steven. wish i had a begins figure now. much better than the stock plates.

do you have more pic with the toyfair body?..want to see how it look overall. thanks.

Back