batman begins custom faceplate for sale painted pics pg 4

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: batman begins custom faceplate for sale

Here are some pics of full figure with faceplate.

Mailed them out today,they should b back soon and I will paint them imediatlly and then ship em out

Any updates for this?

The mouthpieces are at the castors now,I'm hoping to have the first batch back by the end of this week.as soon as there here I will ship the unpainted ones that day and the painted ones will ship next day.thanks

Just a quick update,face plates will be sent back to me on Friday,so I'm gonna ship them on wensday for the people who paid.anyone else who pays before wensday will have there's shipped as well.thanks

Awesome, payment will be send end of the week.

slightly OT, but Seb, I swear I was on a list of yours for a similar Begins mouth piece at some point....wasn't I? :panic:
Did that project get shelved?

Ok here's some plates that I painted up today,I will be shipping over the next 2 days.I hope everyone enjoys them.thanks

All faces have been shipped,I will pm everyone a tracking number over the next few days.thank you for your purchase,I hope you enjoy them.I am also going to offer the enterbay cowl in 1 6th scale,it is the best sculpt I've seen of the begins cowl.anyone who bought a faceplate and wants a cowl I will knock off whatever you spent on the faceplate of the total price of the cowl.

has everyone got there faceplates?if anyone has not received it yet shoot me a pm and we will locate it.thanks

Back