Clothing set [On mass produce] Flowerpot-Killer outfits by TORIBOX

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks leewola_soyeon for the response.

Do not worry or question the legitimacy of Shumi Arts, we here at Custom One Sixth value your contribution to the community and as a personal customer prior I can confirm Shumi is most certainly a trustworthy and valued group/company!

Unfortunately bad behavior from other run organizers who do not pay yunsil after they collect final payment in a timely manner has made people in this community doubt run organizers. This is not your fault, and I know you update your Facebook group often. Updates on the status of your projects on the forum too will likely go a long way to managing any concerns so thank you for the update and explanation.

The Korean tax issue is confusing for most but I think we can all rest assured you and Toribox are handling it in the correct manner that works for you both.

I think some members are confused as Chubbyman says, because in most cases Yunsil does not begin a final run until the host has paid her and full and she publicly states this status On her website when that has paid.

I believe this is unique in your situation given the tax situation.

Most yunsil projects are delayed 6 months or more as you mentioned even if they have been paid in full so I don’t think any members will be surprised to hear that.

You have already indicated as such. But If you could confirm yunsil is working on the outfit run and not waiting on anything from your group or any customers at this point I think everyone will be at ease.

Once again thank you for your contribution to our community and great communication we appreciate you here at Custom One Sixth!

Hello.
Thank you always for your hard work. Also, thank you for always giving us helpful advice.

We have been doing business in Korea and Japan since we started the figure-related project early last year.

The money I receive from Japan's PayPal account is reported to Japan, and the money I receive from Korea's PayPal account is reported to Korea, and I pay taxes during the payment period.

As you know, we are working on several full-set projects and outfits projects. My members, including myself, are also figures collectors, and I knew that custom costumes are not completed within the promised timeframe. Unlike when I was collecting, I found it really difficult to proceed with it for money.

While costume projects are initially funded by the deposit they receive, the full set puts in much more initial capital than the deposit. The more the costume makers fail to keep their schedule, the harder it is for us to raise funds. Usually, when the mass production process is finished at the end, the balance is often paid, but the later the costume work is done, the harder it gets. In the meantime, we have to pay VAT, and sometimes we have to pay comprehensive income tax. As a result, we felt that we needed to adjust our purchases and sales every month or every quarter. So we agreed with sculptors, painters, costume makers, accessory makers who work with us on the payment date. In the case of costumes, we didn't pay all the balance at once, but we paid only part or half of it, so it wasn't listed on the website of Yunsil. There are projects that have been mentioned as concerns that are now all completed and are about to be shipped, or have already been delivered.

I should have explained these situations beforehand, but I only explained them to personal contacts. This irresponsible behavior seems to have raised concerns and raised distrust. I appreciate your understanding, but I feel deeply wronged about the delay in payment of balance due to the problem that it is okay not to do so.

Hello.
Thank you always for your hard work. Also, thank you for always giving us helpful advice.

We have been doing business in Korea and Japan since we started the figure-related project early last year.

The money I receive from Japan's PayPal account is reported to Japan, and the money I receive from Korea's PayPal account is reported to Korea, and I pay taxes during the payment period.

As you know, we are working on several full-set projects and outfits projects. My members, including myself, are also figures collectors, and I knew that custom costumes are not completed within the promised timeframe. Unlike when I was collecting, I found it really difficult to proceed with it for money.

While costume projects are initially funded by the deposit they receive, the full set puts in much more initial capital than the deposit. The more the costume makers fail to keep their schedule, the harder it is for us to raise funds. Usually, when the mass production process is finished at the end, the balance is often paid, but the later the costume work is done, the harder it gets. In the meantime, we have to pay VAT, and sometimes we have to pay comprehensive income tax. As a result, we felt that we needed to adjust our purchases and sales every month or every quarter. So we agreed with sculptors, painters, costume makers, accessory makers who work with us on the payment date. In the case of costumes, we didn't pay all the balance at once, but we paid only part or half of it, so it wasn't listed on the website of Yunsil. There are projects that have been mentioned as concerns that are now all completed and are about to be shipped, or have already been delivered.

I should have explained these situations beforehand, but I only explained them to personal contacts. This irresponsible behavior seems to have raised concerns and raised distrust. I appreciate your understanding, but I feel deeply wronged about the delay in payment of balance due to the problem that it is okay not to do so.

Thank you again for your super helpful and informative response.

Everything is super logical and clear and I think collectors reading this info should put their mind at ease for this and for future runs as it also offers explanation why yunsil’s website’s information might be misleading on when payment has been made.

I think you also raise a very important and related/unrelated point that collectors and run organizers need to keep in mind so I’m glad you brought it up; as yunsil’s schedule delays and her prices go up with the lead time it is often the run organizers who have to suffer from these price increases. This can cause further delays and often eat into what little profit (if any) the organizers make from the runs. I urge all collectors to keep this in mind as they purchase in one these runs ensuring prompt balance payment so that the run organizers can move forward as swiftly as they can. In this case I think ending it in May was definitely the right decision to not risk quotes changing as time goes on.

Once again I and I know the rest of the community appreciates the response, attention to detail accountability and most of all all of the hard work and love you put into your projects. I for one know that your Leon projects are my current most wanted and once they are completed we all will be able to say that we have some of the best grails ever made!

Screen Shot 2020-12-03 at 10.55.39 AM.png

Is this accurate at all? Maybe Soyeon paid yunsil already?

Is the beanie made according to the sample picture?

Attachments

• KakaoTalk_20200505_125927069_02.jpg
    KakaoTalk_20200505_125927069_02.jpg
    181.2 KB · Views: 75
Back