[PHINE1] - Folding Canvas Chair - Currently gauging interest

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hairy_fat_guy.jpg

Hey guys ~

sorry I wanted to get these out last week but some things came up and holiday madness ensued.
nonetheless the chairs are packed up and ready for shipment, and shipping has been paid for.
I updated you all to tracked packet where applicable, (people who paid for tracked packed, you will see a $6 refund come through) out of holiday spirit, and due to the delay.

tracking:

chubbyman - 7218809009259886
Lakhota - LM000229748CA
RenDog(x2) - LM000229751CA
Joned - UR074368591CA
MightyQ - LM000229765CA

thanks for the patience guys, tracking should update by 4pm pacific time tomorrow.
Two interested are still unpaid, please let me know if you want these i can get them out this week for you - otherwise i will open them up to others who are interested.

thanks everyone!
happy holidays!

My bad man, could of sworn I replied to your pm, I am going to pass, looks amazing but decided to sell my Plainview I had intended to use this for, thanks though and good luck!

My bad man, could of sworn I replied to your pm, I am going to pass, looks amazing but decided to sell my Plainview I had intended to use this for, thanks though and good luck!

cheers man, no problem. thanks for the support.
updated.

Missed this
Can I get one?

So sad to see Lahkotas massive weight gain. He was such a tauny young man

Phine where is my chair!!!!! Mr. Plainview is going to get hemorrhoids sitting on the cement! My package is in Chicago , The Bears!

Missed this
Can I get one?

So sad to see Lahkotas massive weight gain. He was such a tauny young man

I have 1 more available. pm for info :)

Packages should be arriving this week.
Please be aware that i left the chairs detachable and posable in case of modifications - so treat them delicately.
Also always be aware of creasing as it is real canvas.
thanks again everyone, happy holidays!

Looks great! glad they made it to you safely :)
Enjoy and happy holidays!

Looking forward to getting this! Now my Plainview feels incomplete until this gets in! Happy New Year everyone.

Looking forward to getting this! Now my Plainview feels incomplete until this gets in! Happy New Year everyone.

Hey!
should be shipped out by this upcoming friday.
I will update tracking when available :)
happy new year everyone! :D

So sorry for the delay for the remaining guys.
these are the last 3 chairs I made and will make.

ALL REMAINING CHAIRS WILL BE SHIPPED OUT THIS AFTERNOON.
Please stay tuned for PM with tracking info, and again - thank you all for the support on my first project.

all the best ~
~Rob

Back