PICTURES Non Smiling 89 Nicholson Joker 1/6 Head

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Non Smiling 89 Nicholson Joker 1/6 Head

OK everybody interested. Far to cold to prime this sculpt now but will have the pictures up as soon as I can prime it, which should be tomorrow, mid day and it may even be able to be casted by that time. So there is a slight delay but nothing major.

OK everybody interested. Far to cold to prime this sculpt now but will have the pictures up as soon as I can prime it, which should be tomorrow, mid day and it may even be able to be casted by that time. So there is a slight delay but nothing major.

:(:(:(:(:(:(

Huh? Does your home not have heat Joel? :lol

Hey Joel, what exactly did you do to your HT Joker now? Looks great.

Hey Joel, what exactly did you do to your HT Joker now? Looks great.

Thank you, I had a thread some time ago on it, all I did was re sculpted the sides of the hair to make them some what bigger on the sides and re painted the eyebrows and eye make up.

Re: TEASER PICTURES Non Smiling 89 Nicholson Joker 1/6 Head

So, time for some teaser pictures. Pretty happy with this one, scale is superb for Hot Toys. Pictures show it just balancing, but you get the idea. Back of the hair needs to be finished but I will show it all done and all primed.

DSCN5419_zps8313334b.jpg

DSCN5416_zps39e873c8.jpg

The Hot Toys Hat will not fit this one as the hair is bigger on the side.

This was a project I wanted to do but I am going to cast it.

Re: CASTED PICTURES page 4 Non Smiling 89 Nicholson Joker 1/6 Head

First cast now done.

DSCN5422_zpse93a9605.jpg

DSCN5423_zps1f8619fe.jpg

DSCN5424_zps2ddba8f4.jpg

Will paint this one up to see how they look.

Re: CASTED PICTURES page 4 Non Smiling 89 Nicholson Joker 1/6 Head

Just gave it a quick five minute paint up.

DSCN5426_zpsbce743de.jpg

Diggin what I see. Any chance you could paint one up just a solid neutral grey? Might help to see the details in the sculpt, etc.

Back