Rainman Artworks - Dracula

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stiff_richards

Super Freak
Reaction score
Im not sure if there's a thread for this already but...We all obviously know that Rainman announced his last project of 2015 to be Dracula.
I was recently talking with him and he said he was trying to decide on an accessories list for DX and Fullset. I told him I would start up the thread. Lets hear it guys!!!! He wants to know "What is DX and what is Fullset" :wave

Attachments

• drac.jpg
    drac.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 2,430
DX = Old and Young + FS item and Secret item
FS = Old OR Young with FS item

my thoughts at least.

I say letters from Mina, crying sculpt, his crate with dead earth in it, shaving blade with blood, land deeds that he purchased
0619090231932c69e9749d8f88764f2e.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You guys haven't been paying attention��

Stiff, just go to the wish list thread and find my Rainman Dracula breakdown. It's perfect

Includes the Dracula crest, much like the Exorcist Demon for priest, on the movie poster as a possible DX item

It's gotta be RED ROBE "Oldman" Dracula. That's the most interesting look, unique and the shelf popper. Also agree with the fact that top hat VICTORIAN DRACULA will look TOO MUCH LIKE BILL

he already mentioned that the "wig" for regan was a pain in the ass and that Dracula also has a wig...

Easy solution....Have sculpted and half braid. The only part that needs to be wig is the braid.

dracula-gary-oldman-1087346-TwoByOne.jpg

Clothing: Draculas Long embroidered robe.
Accessories: Lantern and Straight Razor.
Sculpting: Sculpted Head and Hands; Partial synthetic hair braid or seperate sculpted braid attached.

007-dracula-theredlist.jpg

bram.jpg

gary-oldman-as-dracula-in-dracula-1992.jpg

23.jpg

Last edited:
I'd be more interested in the Victorian outfit then armor version then robe version, robe version was done by Spenser and it's quite nice. This movie never really did anything for me so my opinion is based mostly on shelf presence and the cooler looks.

I'd be more interested in the Victorian outfit then armor version then robe version, robe version was done by Spenser and it's quite nice. This movie never really did anything for me so my opinion is based mostly on shelf presence and the cooler looks.

I think a full on bat creature would have more shelf presence. :lol

Back