Rainman Artworks - Dracula

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The cane is really awesome, gonna be a good looking set

8733e7ce892249bd01d6b3a3ec979c27.jpg

Ah, Gary Oldman - such a great character actor that many didn't realise he was elderly Rose. . . :)

bulls eye!!! all i can say is a well cut outfit (yunsils forte) , accessories like the cane, those awesome glasses an accurate gary oldman sculpt and my dream of the - victorian Dracula will finally be realized. i am very excited about this one! i think the days of the "your cart is empty" war - are back!

The cane is really awesome, gonna be a good looking set

View attachment 218727

That Victorian is such a boring look....I hope Rainman changes his mind about it because it almost comes off as lazy if he goes ahead with it. Where's the challenge? This is supposed to be Dracula not Bill pt. 3! Gonna be a missed opportunity with that choice.

That Victorian is such a boring look....I hope Rainman changes his mind about it because it almost comes off as lazy if he goes ahead with it. Where's the challenge? This is supposed to be Dracula not Bill pt. 3! Gonna be a missed opportunity with that choice.

i agree with you.

Unfortunately I think this will be Mr. Lees decision. Some of the gowns are beautiful and would look amazing. I was also thinking it is similar to Bill the Butcher with glasses. Mr. Lee did say yesterday he was busy sending out and finishing Reagan orders . He also said he already started working on Dracula.

The Victorian look has never been done before! At least not to this level of class. I am sure that lee and yunsil will do justice to it! I have no issues with him doing as many cloak versions he wants! If he wants real challenge then the armour version is what will challenge him most and Victorian is the most classy one! The red cloak has been done and I have no issues if he wants to do that "again" but only after Victorian :)
I am sure while he likes a challenge he is also not a "repeater" he will probably do both is my best guess!

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/.../137019-leon-911-partial-collection-40-a.html

I have the "Victorian Gentleman" Oldman Dracula and I for one would love a much higher-class and accurate version from Rainman. I think that should at least be his first figure and then it would be great if he continued with the red robe version and the batsuit and armour and so on. I'd be up for buying them all as they're released.

Wonder if Lee will even do the shades after what he mentioned for Tyler back in the day and how so many people replaced his Bickle ones.

^^^ that would be bad! If he can't do that then he may want to partner with (was it full metal ? Or fergo or ?) Who did those Tyler shades!
Popcultkid has got them done back then through davinator! They were simply awesome! May be lee can partner on the shades if can't do it himself! Those shades are rock star and that cane was a class act!
Also he will have to make gloved hands. Not sure if he has done that before. Since he likes to make things from scratch / he will have to do a pair or two of those!

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/.../137019-leon-911-partial-collection-40-a.html

Stiff, will you set up a poll for the freaks to vote on this. I think a poll would be a better reflection of what's the fan favorite look and at least give Rainman a sense of whether Victorian or Red Robe is the better offer for his customers, regardless of what his final decision is...it would at least give him a clearer view for what his customers want.

Personally not with that Victorian Look. That Victorian is NOT Dracula....it is not the iconic look of the film and doesn't really give off a Dracula vibe. If Rainman did the armor version than two versions of this character could have been squeezed out with the felixibikity of using the young Dracula sculpt on a Yunsil Victorian outfit. That outfit at the very least is somthing that can easily be commissioned from Yunsil to do, with the top hat and accessories handled by another artist, much like many of the ongoing projects we see on these boards today. Armor would have been nice with Victorian. But nothing like the iconic Red Robe Dracula or even the Klimt look.

Please set up a poll, ask Rainman for his permission so that he'll be aware of it as well.

Last edited:
Back