Rainman Artworks - Dracula

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
red armor version would be the striking presence....the Victorian look would be second just because I like figures to have suits on...and an era type suit would look crazy on the shelf....I too got the Spenser old Dracula and i'm actually satisfied with that one....the other two I would definitely buy

WOW!! I always wanted a figure of the old lady from the Titanic

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1445386163.170738.jpg

^^^ :lol That's pretty funny.

But seriously I super stoked about this one! Easily one of my top 5 "Wish it would be made" figures.

fella's,
if you want to see what this may look like in 1/6 th here is spencers...i am happy with it, have had him on ebay for a while, been thinking of taking him down for a long time, think i will.....but i am sure lee will improve on this, but thats apples and oranges to me, this is done nicely...the mane in the back is rubber,real hair would be nice, but who is going to see it anyhow?....this would be a pass for me also, only because i will keep mine..

drac9_zps2v7ladmj.jpg

drac6_zps9nqnvgvd.jpg

drac8_zpswjkojndl.jpg

drac4_zpsogfm5i4c.jpg

drac1_zpsvnojohyf.jpg

drac5_zpstj6ramhs.jpg

drac3_zpslhs7bzvl.jpg

drac2_zpszxlxcbxz.jpg

drac_zpsekvlzd5t.jpg

I seem to remember Lee ruling the red armour out a while ago.

Shame he can't sort something out. Mr. X has apparently found a solution for the red armour for the Cult King Last Samurai figure. Maybe they could collaborate?

The Bride would be pretty amazing!
Eiko Red Armor would have been really unique. Don't see why it couldn't be attempted in pieces to be snap attached to a Hottoys body.

I just hope he really does the the red robe Dracula or the Gustov Klimt "Kiss" Dracula. Both are Eiko designs and the Eiko costumes are all that really matter. The entire look of the film was based around the strength of the Eiko designed costumes, so it's pretty much key that Rainman and Yunsil pay homage to such a great talent.

848F87BB-66F0-4036-AFE4-3122B99EE16A_zpsvw1x61or.jpg

Last edited:
The way I see it, if Rainman does the "Oldman" Dracula then he can squeeze two versions out of the sculpt with just a hair mod for the version 2 Gustov Klimt version which really should be done...almost necessary, it has not been done before by any other 1:6 custom artist.

Gustov Klimt "Kiss" version

E161B7BE-7966-4D69-9D8E-6A00B2FAA2AD_zpss6ksvum9.jpg

5F1F047A-EA58-4FF6-99B6-7355791FA658_zpssvohoxht.jpg

Such a beautiful costume...Instant shelf popper....when that shelf light hits that costume! Beautiful and dark at the same time.

Last edited:
The way I see it, if Rainman does the "Oldman" Dracula then he can squeeze two versions out of the sculpt with just a hair mod for the version 2 Gustov Klimt version which really should be done...almost necessary, it has not been done before by any other 1:6 custom artist.

Gustov Klimt "Kiss" version

E161B7BE-7966-4D69-9D8E-6A00B2FAA2AD_zpss6ksvum9.jpg

5F1F047A-EA58-4FF6-99B6-7355791FA658_zpssvohoxht.jpg

Such a beautiful costume...Instant shelf popper....when that shelf light hits that costume! Beautiful and dark at the same time.

But the dress of this photo is complex enough to do it; I think maybe for the creation of clothes and sculpture, will be one of the most expensive doll Rainman (hope I am wrong)

I don't think it will be any more expensive at all. That Klimt pattern can get printed on a shiny fabric. Yunsil knows how to do this, it's nothing more complicated than anything else she's done before.

If Rainman ends up offering the Klimt version of the robe I would definitely put in a order for one!! Just because it looks very exquisite and would be stunning to have on display. If he only offers the Victorian era look it would be a pass for me.

Really looking forward to this one and replacing my "Victorian Gentleman"

Back