Rocco DREDD 3D (Dredd and Anderson Head Sculpts)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rocco Dredd 2012 Judge Dredd and Judge Anderson Head Sculpts

So it's triad for anderson and true type for dredd.

Sent from my little pocket-machine using Tapatalk

Yeah. It might be a little weird though because I am assume the small triad alpha is still normal height whereas Anderson seemed quite short in the film.

I think the only real small body was the Triad EVA but those are gone now so wont be a cheap option.

And as some have already fully paid I guess I could just close the list completely. :dunno

I posted my interest for Dredd and Anderson 4 days ago but don't see my name on the list.

Boom already Rocco has the work in progress shots sent to me. I have got to say he works at the speed of light. Feel free to chime in and let me know if there are any issues you guys see with the sculpt. We get two free corrections. He says that as requested there are no real details under the helmet.

I think the likeness is spot on, but does anyone else think the head seems a tad small? Maybe once the clothes are on it will look normal.

Its a good size but just too much neck IMO.

But after adding the clothes it could seem perfect.

Yeah the neck length won't be an issue once the jacket is on. I am just worried if the overall head will appear a bit on the small side.

Head size is perfect to me.
Helmet sits a bit too high on the head though and the visor is a little too large. Comes down a bit too much.

Does he still have some kind of eyes under the helmet?

I don't think so, but I can ask. I'm guessing it's just a blank sculpt from the nose up.

I think the helmet size seems just about right after reviewing the reference pictures. The visor does seem a bit inaccurate though. Keep in mind he told me the helmet itself is still a bit on the rough side.

Ok yes helmet size is just fine.
I'm not worry about the visor though as I plan to remove it :)

If you could ask to sculpt the eye that would be perfect.

Ok yes helmet size is just fine.
I'm not worry about the visor though as I plan to remove it :)

If you could ask to sculpt the eye that would be perfect.

Well what do you mean by sculpting eyes and why do you need them sculpted? The idea is to make a sculpt of Judge Dredd and that's all he is is the bottom half of a face and then a helmet.

I'll leave these floating around for a day or so to give people a chance to chime in. It's late so I don't expect too much for now. My guess is people will generally be happy with the shots so far. I think they look terrific.

Re: Rocco Dredd 2012 Judge Dredd and Judge Anderson Head Sculpts *WIP UPDATE*

Oh and this is just a random question, but I noticed the body has a hair chest so I am assuming it is a Wolverine or Dastan body or something along those lines. Are those the same as the TTM19 just with a hairy chest? I want to confirm that this is how the Dredd head will look sitting on the body.

looks great to me.

looks great to me.

He said he is doing Anderson closely after Dredd in order to keep them in scale. They should make quite a nice duo :clap

Good size, but the helmet definitely needs to be sitting a bit lower. Looking great so far.

On the eyes for those wishing to put a real visor in there it would be good to have the eyes sculpted. There are a few shots of Urban where you can see his eyes through the helmet, all adds to the realism.

THe ttm19 alos has chest hair, the difference is that they are not painted. So it is the TTM19.

I will say this again for the 10.0000000 time!!!!!!
I wanted eyes becasue I will be suing a real visor that will be slightly see through. That is why I wanted sculpted eyes.
I don't see where is the problem.

If I may chime in, sorry only just seen it if I 'm too late, seen a couple of comments regarding the visor, IMO seems to be sitting to high, just the tip of the nose should be showing also the eyes should be above the X of the visor.... sorry if my comments are to late of not relevent

Back