Rocco DREDD 3D (Dredd and Anderson Head Sculpts)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rocco Dredd 2012 Judge Dredd and Judge Anderson Head Sculpts

We still need quite a few people to pay. Guess I will really need to send the PMs around.

You must have enough now to send the inital deposit of $250 to Rocco so he can start or have you done this already

You must have enough now to send the inital deposit of $250 to Rocco so he can start or have you done this already

Don't forget Anderson as well. Judging by what he told me he will do it in a way such that by the end of things both sculpts will be ready at the same time.

I need to reach a specific amount for each one. Of course I suspected not everyone would pay so I am not looking to get all 25 or however many people are on the list.

Don't forget Anderson as well. Judging by what he told me he will do it in a way such that by the end of things both sculpts will be ready at the same time.

I need to reach a specific amount for each one. Of course I suspected not everyone would pay so I am not looking to get all 25 or however many people are on the list.

You need to start pm'ing people. If you wait till people send their money be ready to wait a month.

This project has to take off otherwise it will die quickly.

I don't understand how Rocco can't already work on dredd, he won't sculpt both at the same time anyway.

Seing a wip sculpt my encourage people to pay quicker.

You need to start pm'ing people. If you wait till people send their money be ready to wait a month.

This project has to take off otherwise it will die quickly.

I don't understand how Rocco can't already work on dredd, he won't sculpt both at the same time anyway.

Seing a wip sculpt my encourage people to pay quicker.

Fair enough. PM's are being sent right now. I'll have sent Rocco the payments by the end of the weekend. Looking forward to seeing this project reaching the next stage.

PM's have been sent.

To be fair I was holding off initially until I started seeing progress pics.

I've sent deposits before only for organiser or sculptor to leg it with everyone's money, hence my hesitation! Now, I've sent the deposit for both but I really want to see the first deposit going to Rocco ASAP please :D

As people have already stated Rocco can be working on Dredd now with Anderson to follow.

Sorry if I sound like an ass but I've been burned one too many times!

To be fair I was holding off initially until I started seeing progress pics.

I've sent deposits before only for organiser or sculptor to leg it with everyone's money, hence my hesitation! Now, I've sent the deposit for both but I really want to see the first deposit going to Rocco ASAP please :D

As people have already stated Rocco can be working on Dredd now with Anderson to follow.

Sorry if I sound like an ass but I've been burned one too many times!

Oh no that's quite alright. I sent him a PM earlier so things should start moving from here on out.

628x471.jpg

He's one bad motha-SHUT YO MOUTH!

The goal is to keep you guys informed so here is some general news.

Unfortunately we still do not have anyone up for tailoring the leather outfit and armor. Hopefully someone will be able to find somebody willing to do it over the next month or so. I'm looking around myself.

Crimsonbob's accessory packs have already landed for a lot of people. This is great news.

I sent the down payments to Rocco and a huge number of reference pictures, specific enough that I hope it leaves little discretion for the most part. Once he has the work in progress pictures up I'll post them here (will be a few weeks) and we get a round of voting for the changes we would like to see. I imagine Dredd will be pretty standard, but I'm sure everyone will have a different image for how they want Anderson. Should be interesting.

I will mention that I am hoping more people pay either within the next few weeks or after the work in progress pictures pop up. As it stands I have not received enough to commence the second half of the down payments (it is one thousand dollars total after all).

I'll update the opening post, but basically up until I actually specify the number of sculpts I want I am up for payments and ordering so the list can continue to expand (though of course I will cut it off if the numbers get really high). With that being said to stay fair those who want the heads from here on out are still paying the full price down payments and all. It would make no sense if people could just jump in two weeks from now and pay half the price. You can just pay the downpayment for the next two weeks to a month though. Basically I only need the full payment once it comes time to actually order the specific number nof sculpts. I'm not a fan of this method because it is sloppy, but I will present it so that those who really want Dredd get a chance.

Well I think that's everything :) It will probably be real quiet for the next few weeks, but I'm sure a lot of buzz will come up after that.

Oh and to anyone worried about their money for whatever reasons, keep in mind that Rocco is a trusted sculptor who has done many projects here and also that Paypal has you protected for what...45 days I believe? This is why I specifically requested people do it as a payment of Goods. The headsculpts should be ready before those 45 days are over so you can rest easy on that. If you did a Gift payment then I think Paypal gives you basic coverage these days. If you want I can send a PM specifying what your money was on and confirming my obligations as a seller and such, just for evidence though no disputes should happen.

I bring this up just because I know quite a few people here were worried about paying up front and I want to make sure people are as comfortable as possible. From what I understand some kind of scam happened on the boards some time ago? That won't be happening here.

Last edited:

Sadly i'm not sure you will find a tailor who will tackle the outfit.
This doesn't seems so but the outfit like previously said is very hard to match.

So getting a not accurate tailored suit against a kitbahsed suit is a no brainer for me. Lots of parts can be found and modded and can look like the real thing.

can I just say if more people jump on wouldn't that mean the overall price would be lower for everyone? What happens if you have enough funds to cover the sculpt and still have extra money in your paypal.

Sadly i'm not sure you will find a tailor who will tackle the outfit.
This doesn't seems so but the outfit like previously said is very hard to match.

So getting a not accurate tailored suit against a kitbahsed suit is a no brainer for me. Lots of parts can be found and modded and can look like the real thing.

I'm specifically focused on the armor myself. I feel like the general outfit can be bashed and look decent enough, but having nice armor really would spruce up the piece in general.

can I just say if more people jump on wouldn't that mean the overall price would be lower for everyone? What happens if you have enough funds to cover the sculpt and still have extra money in your paypal.

For now we are running low so it's a race to actually reach the original estimated amount of people buying. Like I said I haven't received enough to even cover the two down payments right now and let's not forget some have actually fully paid already. I'm not too worried though.

I may have to close off the lists eventually though if people really feel it's unfair or something. My goal is to get as many of these out as possible. It's one of the only things I can do to help promote the film at this point.

Back