Rocco DREDD 3D (Dredd and Anderson Head Sculpts)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rocco Dredd 2012 Judge Dredd and Judge Anderson Closing Soon

Does anyone have any pictures of the back of Dredd's helmet?

Put me down for Dredd....the question about the helmet was dumb lol

Nah. Maybe he hadn't seen the movie or was thinking of the Stallone film.

I was the one who asked is the helmet included....lol
And I saw the both movies...had a brain dumb lol

The time has come everyone. Now begins the start of the payment period.

For Dredd we are looking at about $65 shipped to people in the continental states, and $70 for people internationally.

Now Anderson is a different story. It was expected but there is not nearly as much support for the dear girl as Dredd. I am still impressed how many want the set though. For her it looks to be something like $90 to the US :)thud:) and $95 to people outside the states :)thud::thud:). I could ask Rocco if he intends to start her sculpt alongside Dredd. If he doesn't then maybe we have more time to get some stragglers and reduce the cost, but this just might be it for us folks.

And once again I would like to thank everyone for their support. Come a month's time the sculpts should be on their way to us if things go as planned. The opening post will be updated with all the new information.

Okay so payment information. There is an upfront fee for the commission and then I'll charge the shipping and headsculpt fee.

Dredd: $25 now and $40/45 (international) in about two weeks.
Anderson: $50 now and $40/$45 in presumably about two weeks.

Other option is to do the full payment now for those who have worked with Rocco before and know what to expect.

Send it as Goods if you want (don't worry about the percentage increase or whatever) and in the description tell me your username here and the address you want me to ship it to. I would appreciate a PM telling me you've done this as well. It makes it easier to keep track.

After a 24 hour period, I'll send a message to whoever has not paid just to see how it's going. If you need a few days then that's fine. I just want to know who is on board and who is not so if you're feeling undecided please just be honest it makes it easier for everyone not just me.

Last edited:

Deposit sent.

Thanks I got you marked and everything.

One more thing like senbi did please tell me what it is you are buying. Make sure I know it is fully paid, deposit paid, or some weird combination of the two. Depending on how you spin these two options between the two sculpts there are a lot of different amounts of money that could result (not to mention international shipping changes costs too) and I'm not a mind reader :wave

Deposits sent for Dredd and Anderson

Deposits sent for Dredd and Anderson

Opening post should reflect that now. Thanks for the update. You guys have been great so far. It's probably going to be a long night for me :lol

If i don't respond back soon after someone updates or PMs me have no fear I'll update the opening post and respond to your PM once I am up and active again.

Monger I just sent you the full payment via paypal ($70.00 USD) and also a PM. (1 x Dredd sculpt)

I appreciate all that you are doing to assist in moving this project along, exciting times ...

WTF I'm trying.

2012-10-09143623.jpg

Sent from my GT-P7510

Re: Rocco Dredd 2012 Judge Dredd and Judge Anderson Head Sculpts

I got the above payments updated on the opening post thanks again guys.

WTF I'm trying.

2012-10-09143623.jpg

Sent from my GT-P7510

Are you trying to send the payment through a phone?

Back