Rocco DREDD 3D (Dredd and Anderson Head Sculpts)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rocco Dredd 2012 Judge Dredd and Judge Anderson Closing Soon

im down for both!

Awesome I got you down.

We are one person to go from the twenty spots, which isn't really a limit or anything but I think it's cool to see so much support so quickly. I think we are looking at around seventy to eighty for Dredd's sculpt and probably a little more for Anderson because there is not as many people buying her. US buyers will pay a tad less than international ones since I'll be shipping from the states, but these packages are so small that the price difference should be small.

For payment methods obviously it'll be Paypal through me and then I have to send the funds to Rocco following payment. There are two styles we could go about doing this. There could be an upfront free or a half before the sculpt and half after. I am fine with either I just feel a bit nervous about the latter simply because I know some people will probably drop out late in the game and I don't want to be left with a bunch of headsculpts with no takers.

Awesome I got you down.

We are one person to go from the twenty spots, which isn't really a limit or anything but I think it's cool to see so much support so quickly. I think we are looking at around seventy to eighty for Dredd's sculpt and probably a little more for Anderson because there is not as many people buying her. US buyers will pay a tad less than international ones since I'll be shipping from the states, but these packages are so small that the price difference should be small.

For payment methods obviously it'll be Paypal through me and then I have to send the funds to Rocco following payment. There are two styles we could go about doing this. There could be an upfront free or a half before the sculpt and half after. I am fine with either I just feel a bit nervous about the latter simply because I know some people will probably drop out late in the game and I don't want to be left with a bunch of headsculpts with no takers.

I made a little calculation to see how the Dredd head is gonna cost.

SO basically here are the costs.

500$ to rocco for the headsculpt with this you have 2 free cast.
ATM there is 20 people interested, rocco is aksing 25$ per cast wich makes 500$ if 20 people are in.

So total cost for each head should be 50$ + shipping.

I made a little calculation to see how the Dredd head is gonna cost.

SO basically here are the costs.

500$ to rocco for the headsculpt with this you have 2 free cast.
ATM there is 20 people interested, rocco is aksing 25$ per cast wich makes 500$ if 20 people are in.

So total cost for each head should be 50$ + shipping.

Sounds good.

Sent from my GT-P7510

If we have twenty people $50 sounds right to me.

$50 plus shipping sounds right to me :) Luckily we managed to get the numbers in to bring the cost of this one down :rock

$50 plus shipping sounds right to me :) Luckily we managed to get the numbers in to bring the cost of this one down :rock

I'm hoping we get a few more for Anderson. As it stands Dredd will probably be around $60 shipped, very nice price. Anderson is more expensive though. Right now we have roughly ten people interested in her (last I checked) so the price jump is actually fairly significant. She would be $75 BEFORE shipping believe it or not. It's a big difference what an extra ten people can do :lol

I'm trying to come up with a payment method that's fair for everyone and I think the best option would be to do Rocco's downpayment first so that people do not have to pay the full price prior to seeing the sculpt. If you're confident you could just pay the full price whenever you want. If I recall he wants half the downpayment up front so that would be something like $17 for Dredd and $25 for Anderson, per person.

I'm hoping we get a few more for Anderson.

If you're confident you could just pay the full price whenever you want. If I recall he wants half the downpayment up front so that would be something like $17 for Dredd and $25 for Anderson, per person.

Definitely need more in the Anderson boat... Is there anywhere else we can post to get others in on it?

Please pm where I can send money....

Sent from my GT-P7510

Dredd

Comes with helmet right? Lol

Definitely need more in the Anderson boat... Is there anywhere else we can post to get others in on it?

Please pm where I can send money....

Sent from my GT-P7510

Youre free to advertise this project though I get nervous at the idea of working with buyers outside the board so try to get them to at least register. The nice thing is that we can move forward now. If more people come in after sculpt wip Ill just increase the order size so they still have roughly two weeks (for Dredd) to make final decisions. Dredd comes with helmet and half a face for whoever asked. Finally I will post payment specifics when I get home but if youre eager to get it out the way PM me your paypal and ill send an invoice (you can do that right?) when I get home.

Youre free to advertise this project though I get nervous at the idea of working with buyers outside the board so try to get them to at least register. The nice thing is that we can move forward now. If more people come in after sculpt wip Ill just increase the order size so they still have roughly two weeks (for Dredd) to make final decisions. Dredd comes with helmet and half a face for whoever asked. Finally I will post payment specifics when I get home but if youre eager to get it out the way PM me your paypal and ill send an invoice (you can do that right?) when I get home.

Yeah would only advertise with people I know.

Sent from my GT-P7510

Sounds good. Hopefully one of those guys you inform knows how to make his outfit lol. A month from now ill have a naked Dredd wearing shoulder pads...

Interested in Dredd and Anderson

Just curious, think I read this, but can I wait till pics of the sculpt are shown before committing? will it be too late for interest then? I know it is bound to be spot on but need a visual incentive to put a movie dredd on the ol' priority list!

Just curious, think I read this, but can I wait till pics of the sculpt are shown before committing? will it be too late for interest then? I know it is bound to be spot on but need a visual incentive to put a movie dredd on the ol' priority list!

Truth be told I can't force you to pay part of the fee now and I will let you pay after seeing the sculpt. It doesn't save you money though and if anything it slightly ups the cost because it works on a dividing fee. Head sculpt itself is static price per person, but the overall commissioning fee is reduced by the amount of people paying, if that makes sense. Right now we have twenty people onboard for Dredd, which makes the fee very small either way so you're fine.

I just hope everyone is willing to pay. Specifics up tonight. Just hammering out the last details. I hope some more Andersons pop up. Right now she is really expensive :monkey2

Back