Rocco DREDD 3D (Dredd and Anderson Head Sculpts)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I for one love Silentsurfers work, although I don't know how many commissions he would take or even if he is right now.

Sent from my little pocket-machine using Tapatalk

Re: Dredd 2012 Judge Dredd and Judge Anderson HS

Just saw Dredd for the third time in theaters. Normally I just don't rewatch movies even after a long time so it is definitely a unique case for this film. I love this movie I really do. Can't wait to get these sculpts :D

Let us have a moment of silence in honor of those fallen figures...

Re: Rocco Dredd 2012 Judge Dredd and Judge Anderson Head Sculpts

Some great reference shots. Thanks!

Put me down for Dredd please

So when do you need the money?

Just saw Dredd for the third time in theaters. Normally I just don't rewatch movies even after a long time so it is definitely a unique case for this film. I love this movie I really do. Can't wait to get these sculpts :D
You are lucky, in my country it wouldn't play in cinema. So I must waiting! And I really waiting on your figures, I really like his design!

Definitely leaning towards the slight smirk now.

So when do you need the money?

Soon I'll send the reference pictures and the request to Rocco in which I will need everyone to send me about twenty dollars through Paypal, which is then sent to him to meet his 250 down payment. After two weeks he will show us his work in progress. We all get to vote on what two changes we want the most (if any) and then the next wave of down payments occur, which once again meet the 250. After a week or two from there the final payment on the heads will occur, which I believe is just another twenty five dollars per person.

Definitely leaning towards the slight smirk now.

I hope you mean slight frown :lol He never smiled lol.

Can I be in for both sculpts, Dredd & Anderson? I vote for the big scowl.

Can I be in for both sculpts, Dredd & Anderson? I vote for the big scowl.

Oh sweet another big scowl guy :yess: Just to let you know we're fighting a losing battle :lol It's up to me in the end, but the consensus so far has been the slightly more subtle frown and I do want to honor that. In all honesty the angle you position the head will likely make the biggest difference on how mad he looks anyway.

And yes of course I'll put you down for both. At this point I am mostly holding out a little longer to see if more Anderson requests pop in. There are PLENTY of Dredd requests at this point so prices for him will be really reasonable, but with Anderson it's still a little more. I will do the calculations really quick.

Also someone had asked about the prices before. I'm not sure on the headsculpts yet. I'll be handling the shipping and handling on those guys and we will need to pay Rocco per headsculpt so the combined two values will likely be the general price. It shouldn't be too much and I'll look into providing a discount for those who buy both sculpts.

2601083-dredd_movie_photos_13.png

What a team.

2601083-dredd_movie_photos_13.png

What a team.

Both these expressions would be perfect for the sculpts too. I'll use this as the second "ready Anderson" reference picture.

Re: Rocco Dredd 2012 Judge Dredd and Judge Anderson Closing Soon

Anderson images. I want to make sure both of them happen! :hi5:

004.jpg

dredd-3d-karl-urban.jpg

karl-urban-judge-dredd-and-olivia-thirlby.jpg

andersonBadGuy.jpg

Back