Rocco DREDD 3D (Dredd and Anderson Head Sculpts)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rocco Dredd 2012 Judge Dredd and Judge Anderson Head Sculpts

I can't wait for these but I think it could've been planned better so you'd have more than enough.

Like an "Early Support" program. If the same number of people on the list put down like $40 you'd have $720, which could go to Rocco for the starting sculpts and an extra $220 (You would need to save it for shipping!)

Then in a couple of weeks when the sculpts are ready the early supporters would pay $60 for the duo and then you'd have $1,080 for Rocco's second-half of his deposit and $580 left over!

After the additional castings ($25x18) you'd have $130 plus the extra from the "Early Support", together you would have $350 for shipping and packaging the heads.

So if a program like this started then the early supporters would pay $100 for the duo (Insted of $150 for both like it is now); anyone else after the Support would pay like $120 ($60 a piece, $70 profit after castings)

I'm sorry for the wall of text, and I hope my math is correct :lol

(In other words, it's not too late to do this.)
:peace

Last edited:

What you should do though is at the minute not have a final price. If everyone had paid a deposit that would have covered the inital deposit. Then when we have the final sculpt and everyone confirms you work out how much everyone then owes and if 25 people confirm then the sculpt will be less.

At the minute you state that the sculpt is $60 (ignoring postage $5 USA $10 International). If 25 people buy this sculpt there will be a profit of $375 so what happens to that?

Really it should be if 25 people buy this sculpt we would each pay $45 and then obviously postage. As this covers Rocco's fee and casting.

Don't forget this is a group commission after all.

I just feel a final price shouldn't be set until the final sculpt is ready and everyone who wants one confirms.

Should see a payment sent....PM Sent as well

What you should do though is at the minute not have a final price. If everyone had paid a deposit that would have covered the inital deposit. Then when we have the final sculpt and everyone confirms you work out how much everyone then owes and if 25 people confirm then the sculpt will be less.

At the minute you state that the sculpt is $60 (ignoring postage $5 USA $10 International). If 25 people buy this sculpt there will be a profit of $375 so what happens to that?

Really it should be if 25 people buy this sculpt we would each pay $45 and then obviously postage. As this covers Rocco's fee and casting.

I just feel a final price shouldn't be set until the final sculpt is ready and everyone who wants one confirms.

I kinda agree with all this :lecture

Guys Rocco wants to know what bodies the headsculpts should be fitted to. I'm going to have him fit Dredd's head to TTM-19, but what should we do for Anderson?

And as some have already fully paid I guess I could just close the list completely. :dunno

Personally I would go with a traid alpha small breast body. Best female body, proportion are nice.

I kinda agree with all this :lecture

I'm inclined to agree too. The reason I hadn't commited was that a) I hadn't seen the headsculpt yet and b) I've seen people lose money when they've paid up front. If the head was to be what I would call a "more reasonable price" you would have had my money from the get go.

Alright then I'll compromise by closing the list and leaving those who have not paid until the work in progress shots to pay. That way it wouldn't affect the price anyway.

Again like I said I don't think a final price should be set yet until the sculpt is shown and people confirm.

Also you need to do this as two separate sculpts with separate prices. As I don't want the Anderson sculpt I shouldn't have to pay towards this if less people go for this one.

At the moment like I said 25 people want dredd if they all confirm that's $45 per sculpt. Obviously Anderson will be more as less people want this.

Again like I said I don't think a final price should be set yet until the sculpt is shown and people confirm.

Also you need to do this as two separate sculpts with separate prices. As I don't want the Anderson sculpt I shouldn't have to pay towards this if less people go for this one.

At the moment like I said 25 people want dredd if they all confirm that's $45 per sculpt. Obviously Anderson will be more as less people want this.

I don't understand what you mean by the Anderson thing. The amount of people buying her has no affect on Dredd's price. Also in reference to the 25, it's possible not everyone will pay and also I am not actually counted in that list. I really should just remove myself.

Theoretically if 25 people bought Dredd that would just reduce the price by five dollars. I could partial refund people have had paid total and then reduce the final payment in general by $5 if it is really what has you up at night. Or better yet I could do that just for the people who have already paid the deposit, as a means to reward them for paying early.

Last edited:

For Anderson I'd go with a HT TT Female Body.

How easy are these to acquire though? The Triad one can readily be gotten for thirty dollars new directly from them and on Ebay and such. Also how is the articulation between the two?

I don't really care wich body, connection to the neck is pretty much the same. I just hate HT female body proportions.
They all have fat ass :))

Triad Body for Anderson, they are much easier to get a hold of then HT bodies.

I don't really care wich body, connection to the neck is pretty much the same. I just hate HT female body proportions.
They all have fat ass :))

I forgot about the ass! It's quite rediculous.

Yeah I'm fine with a Triad too, $30 is pretty damn good.

The thing i hate most about HT's females is those ridiculous thin hands and rubber necks.

Okay I am going to tell Rocco to go for the Triad body, but if what Elvis says is true then those who really want to use the Hot Toys body can probably still do it? So hopefully everyone wins on this choice.

So it's triad for anderson and true type for dredd.

Sent from my little pocket-machine using Tapatalk

Back