Rocco DREDD 3D (Dredd and Anderson Head Sculpts)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rocco Dredd 2012 Judge Dredd and Judge Anderson Head Sculpts *WIP UPDATE*

I am looking for a judge macbrayne figure,thought i would post it on here if thats ok:pray:

anymore room for a DREDD?

anymore room for a DREDD?

Sorry I've been swamped with busywork lately. I closed off the list at the thirty mark and I know some people were asking prior so I need to see who I've missed and I'm hoping it doesn't equate to more than a handful. If in the end you don't fit in (which I hope isn't the case) I'm sure someone will end up selling the heads down the line. You'll know for sure within the next few days, but get back to me if you don't know by the end of the week.

Re: Rocco Dredd 2012 Judge Dredd and Judge Anderson Head Sculpts *CLOSED*

Can I get in in this? I'll take a Dredd.

I think you should allow more people on this list as this will bring the price down for everyone who wants this sculpt!

I'll keep you guys up to date with what is happening with the armor. I'm going to make the armor for the boots too. I haven't cast anything before but so I can try that or you guys can just get it from Shapeways which is the site I'm going to be using (unless someone knows a better place.)

I finished the first draft of the back armor. I think I made it a bit to big but I'll check tonight when I get home tonight and have a ttm-19 in front of me. let me know if anyone sees any changes.

armor3_zps3bf76b52.jpg

I've just been checking my ref pics as I've been working on some of my figures parts. I've noticed that the lowest section of the back armour needs to be much smaller.

I've attached a pic . The sections themselves appear to be wider than your template too, especially the top plate . I've added a crappy paint job of how I think it could look.

Is it possible to rework the file to reflect this please? ( I'm sorry to be an picky ass :lol )

Last edited:

Looking again I'm not sure if they are wider but more shallow in depth , if that makes sense ?

And one more from me of the front armour. It shows the size of the rectangles get progressively smaller.

Last edited:

I've just been checking my ref pics as I've been working on some of my figures parts. I've noticed that the lowest section of the back armour needs to be much smaller.

I've attached a pic . The sections themselves appear to be wider than your template too, especially the top plate . I've added a crappy paint job of how I think it could look.

Is it possible to rework the file to reflect this please? ( I'm sorry to be an picky ass :lol )

Those are the first real clear shots I've seen of the back. I think I just need to change the curve of the back and it should match better. I just need to redo the spline in the model. shouldn't be to hard. Thanks for the pics! If you have any of the boots or any other pieces, I would love to see them.

And one more from me of the front armour. It shows the size of the rectangles get progressively smaller.

The squares stay the same height but get narrower because if the angle. it does happen in my model but its so tiny you can barely see it

Let us know when you have the armor up on shapeways.

I will. its up now but It's the old version. I just wanted to get a copy first to see how it looks before everyone buys a set.

Can't wait to order that armor!

By the way the final Anderson sculpt pics will be up soon. It's worth mentioning that at this point I'd like to start getting the full payments sent in. The payment information is on page...twelve I believe?

Here is the final Anderson. Feels like it has been such a long time since this project was first proposed. It's nice to see so much has happened since then.

Given that these are upcoming, was wondering who might be selling some painting services?

Those are the first real clear shots I've seen of the back. I think I just need to change the curve of the back and it should match better. I just need to redo the spline in the model. shouldn't be to hard. Thanks for the pics! If you have any of the boots or any other pieces, I would love to see them.

The squares stay the same height but get narrower because if the angle. it does happen in my model but its so tiny you can barely see it

Thank you, I appreciate all of your hard work ! I'll get some pics of the boots up when I get home today. ( and any other parts if anyone needs to see any ?)

Here is the final Anderson. Feels like it has been such a long time since this project was first proposed. It's nice to see so much has happened since then.

That looks great. Was the Dredd sculpt final? It will be a long wait until we start to see these painted up. My wait will be even longer as I'm not on the list :( Looks like I'll have to get the sculpy out again.

Not to worry I'll just bash on with my uniform. :)

That looks great. Was the Dredd sculpt final? It will be a long wait until we start to see these painted up. My wait will be even longer as I'm not on the list :( Looks like I'll have to get the sculpy out again.

Not to worry I'll just bash on with my uniform. :)

DOn't worry you will be added to the list, I don't see why not :)

that's right as its a group commission I don't see why people can't be added to the list. I will say it again. The more people who get in on this the less it will cost everyone. You might be entitled to a bit of a refund Seb as you paid up front at the higher cost. At the minute with the amount on the list really the sculpt price should be $45 each if everyone pays, not $65.

that's right as its a group commission I don't see why people can't be added to the list. I will say it again. The more people who get in on this the less it will cost everyone. You might be entitled to a bit of a refund Seb as you paid up front at the higher cost. At the minute with the amount on the list really the sculpt price should be $45 each if everyone pays, not $65.

There will be a few more refunds as there were several people who paid in full at the beginning, including me.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Back