Rocco DREDD 3D (Dredd and Anderson Head Sculpts)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rocco Dredd 2012 Judge Dredd and Judge Anderson Head Sculpts *CLOSED*

There will be a few more refunds as there were several people who paid in full at the beginning, including me.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

That is very true :exactly:

Hey guys, just wondering what is going on with the Dredd sculpts, can I still get one or am I too late? That would suck as I've got a dredd kit coming in from Cbob lol

Elvis, what boots did you use for your Dredd 3D custom, I think those look spot on.

I have just noticed that the armour on the front of dredds boot is the armour from Batman (1989) forearm armour on his gloves.

I have just noticed that the armour on the front of dredds boot is the armour from Batman (1989) forearm armour on his gloves.

I don't see it... :dunno

Its the silver part. The armour lying on the red material are not accurate copys but you get the point.

Wait paulcarson wasn't on the list!? :lol He has contributed so much to the thread that because I see his name so often I always assumed he was one of the first people on the list :lol

Anyway the reason why it's closed at thirty is because of the process of shipping these out to people outside the US and such. It's a big process for me and I want to make sure I can get them out to people at a timely manner. The more there are the harder it will be. Considering many ordered two sculpts that just makes the job a little more complex. I know a lot of people here are used to mass ebay selling and things like that so it's probably easier, but where I'm from mailing stuff can be a bit hectic and access to the post office isn't nearly as convenient as I wish it was.

So if people decide not to get these then of course they can be replaced. Speaking of which I'd like to know asap for those in that situation. If they haven't paid and never intend to then might as well say so right?

Oh and sorry if you guys aren't hearing from me as much. I've been experiencing these ridiculous internet problems the last few days I guess because of the heavy wind in my area. I'm hoping this post even goes through. I had to wait a few minutes to even access this thread.

So if people decide not to get these then of course they can be replaced. Speaking of which I'd like to know asap for those in that situation. If they haven't paid and never intend to then might as well say so right?

Please keep me in mind for the Dredd sculpt if anyone drops out. I had inquired on page 24 but never was added to the list.

Last edited:

Have paid my deposit and will be able to pay the rest this time next week. Thank you for your time on this item.

Hey Seb, are you still closed for commissions? Dredd needs paint. :(

Wait paulcarson wasn't on the list!? :lol He has contributed so much to the thread that because I see his name so often I always assumed he was one of the first people on the list :lol

Anyway the reason why it's closed at thirty is because of the process of shipping these out to people outside the US and such. It's a big process for me and I want to make sure I can get them out to people at a timely manner. The more there are the harder it will be. Considering many ordered two sculpts that just makes the job a little more complex. I know a lot of people here are used to mass ebay selling and things like that so it's probably easier, but where I'm from mailing stuff can be a bit hectic and access to the post office isn't nearly as convenient as I wish it was.

Oh and sorry if you guys aren't hearing from me as much. I've been experiencing these ridiculous internet problems the last few days I guess because of the heavy wind in my area. I'm hoping this post even goes through. I had to wait a few minutes to even access this thread.

Yea I hear ya I been losing internet and power on and off here in NY from the hurricane. So are the prices not changeing as some have mentioned? If not i will send over payment.

the price should change due to the amount on the list.

If the price does change it's something that would happen after everyone has paid, in which I would go back and do partial refunds. For now though it's the same prices as seen on page 1.

I've updated the back armor. Its missing the cutouts right now but I'll be adding them

armor3new.jpg

Back