Rocco DREDD 3D (Dredd and Anderson Head Sculpts)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rocco Dredd 2012 Judge Dredd and Judge Anderson Head Sculpts *CLOSED*

Final Anderson, you can see it looks a bit better
attachment.php

Dredd will look better when painted, but I admit I may be making some adjustments to the helmet

I think part of the issue may be Rocco has too many projects, I've seen at least 5 or more threads with his name on them.

Final Anderson, you can see it looks a bit better

Dredd will look better when painted, but I admit I may be making some adjustments to the helmet

TBH I don't mind at all making adjustments to some heads and details but for the price it should be perfect already.

I would be happy to just buy the Urban head and use the helmet I already have.

I'm going to have to agree with Elvis, the Anderson head should be perfection for $90 and I'm just not feeling it.

Which is why it would be good to be able to get more people on board and have cheaper heads. But that's why I hate these rush commissions, I prefer to see the final sculpt then agree to buy. For the price he's charging Rocco should allow more changes.

Can someone explain to me why my having to pull out will increase the price for everyone else?

As i understand it, we are over the required numbers and there are a few more people who want to get in on it.

I sent you a PM everything will be fine.

If you think that you are clearly mistaken! Yanouli asked a question and I responded! If people want refunds they have a right to go through paypal and it is an option for them.

Also on a side note I agree completely with Elvis over this project.

Relax it was a joke :(

Hey guys, just wondering if anyone of you talented painters would be willing to sell painting services (first time customizer here and although I painted CrimsonBob's Dredd kit myself, I'm pretty sure I will completely fail on the Anderson headsculpt)...as its already $90, I would hope to pay some more $ and get it done legit by someone much more talented...

Any idea on lead time for Dredd now? As no more changes can be made I'm guessing he's ready for casting.

If you're waiting for money Monger I'd suggest sending out some PM's and chasing people up otherwise this is going to start dragging out even more, it feels like it's been a lifetime already compared to other projects i've been in on :lol

Yes I agree this needs to move now otherwise people will loose interest!

Can't wait longer!

tumblr_m6ybpz9MdV1ry0gs7o1_500.gif

you have 7 people on here that haven't given you a dime yet you need to contact them and find where their deposit is at least.

Any idea on lead time for Dredd now? As no more changes can be made I'm guessing he's ready for casting.

If you're waiting for money Monger I'd suggest sending out some PM's and chasing people up otherwise this is going to start dragging out even more, it feels like it's been a lifetime already compared to other projects i've been in on :lol

Indeed it does look like I'll have to start hunting people down :lol

I'm sorry but I'm going to have to pass. I'm not 100% happy with the completed Dredd sculpt, moreso the helmet shape , and for the price I'd have to be at least 90% happy - if it were less expensive you would have had full payment by now.

As I've only been on the list for a few days this frees up a spot for those who previously expressed interest .

I'll look for all of your painted sculpts with eager eyes. In the meantime I'll just crack on with the rest of my ( now headless ) figure.

Which is why it would be good to be able to get more people on board and have cheaper heads. But that's why I hate these rush commissions, I prefer to see the final sculpt then agree to buy. For the price he's charging Rocco should allow more changes.

I totally agree with this.

Once again I hope this project will move forward now.

I will say it again but i'm a bit disapointed with this project and the way it was handled.

I asked you(monger) if you needed help with this project becasue it was your first one and that I had worked several times with rocco.

I don't know what happened and how the communication and feedback was handled between you and rocco but judging rocco other work I have the impression he didn't put as much effort as other projects.

So all in all we end up with two sculpt that are not up there with what we all wanted.

Frustrating.

Tbh compared to most sculptors i think your spoilt for speediness with rocco's work as half the guys on here takes friggin years.

Or in the case of Chris Howes, never lol

this was a group commission so i thought and now were being told that the dredd is final and people should be happy with it not cool. i think the helmet needs to be addressed and so do alot of members on here. the handling of this has been very poor. i'm on the fence about this head now.

SO Monger why not reach out to Rocco and ask about the Helm? Its what will make the grp happy, if it costs a littl more see if people are willing to pay or maybe it wont cost any thing else

Back