Rocco DREDD 3D (Dredd and Anderson Head Sculpts)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rocco Dredd 2012 Judge Dredd and Judge Anderson Head Sculpts *WIP UPDATE*

Who's working on the lawgiver?

I'm ordering a set of my armor tonight so in 2 or so weeks I'll know how its going to look. after that I'll post a link to my shapeways store and everyone can order a set.

Its going to be a long two weeks ! :lol

I don't suppose you would attempt to make the parts on the arms that the strapping feeds through ? They have a similar strap hole on two sides . Should be a doddle to someone with your skills ?

Last edited:

This thread is the one thing that has made me smile in an otherwise crappy day. Thanks again to all of you for doing this, we all appreciate the effort that is going into these pieces. :)

This thread is the one thing that has made me smile in an otherwise crappy day. Thanks again to all of you for doing this, we all appreciate the effort that is going into these pieces. :)

Great to hear!

I really like when many people work on one project! Really nice job here!

Its going to be a long two weeks ! :lol

I don't suppose you would attempt to make the parts on the arms that the strapping feeds through ? They have a similar strap hole on two sides . Should be a doddle to someone with your skills ?

I can try. the problem is printing something that small. I'll give it a try though.

Hot toys base decals done by Corrose :)

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=115724&page=19

Some Dredd 3D requests:

screenshot20121025at528.jpg

Last edited:

Anderson:
The depressions under the eyes are too deep(Makes her look too old), the eyebrows need to be slightly higher, and the bottom lip its too big. I'll see if I can rig something up tomorrow.

Agree with the above comments.

Off topic regarding the head sculpt, the base decals, Lawgiver and vest designs all look amazing.
Thanks guys!

Agree with the changes above, would also suggest that the tip of her nose is a little too bulbous and could do with a little trim IMO.

Agree with the changes above, would also suggest that the tip of her nose is a little too bulbous and could do with a little trim IMO.

I agree with this.

This is coming along nicely! That's ****ing teamwork!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Yeah, I noticed that too. wasn't sure how far I should push the revision.

How do these work? I understand you buy them from him, but are they stickers or something?

Yeah stickers, and you peel and stick them down slowly whilst brushing them to remove any possible air bubbles.

How do these work? I understand you buy them from him, but are they stickers or something?

They are decals that fit on top of the Hot Toys stands, so basically you can make your own custom stand with one of these to stand your figure on. **EDIT** Cbob too quick off the mark lol

Tekkaman, yeah not too sure how many revisions we get but the nose is really bugging me lol

They are decals that fit on top of the Hot Toys stands, so basically you can make your own custom stand with one of these to stand your figure on. **EDIT** Cbob too quick off the mark lol

Tekkaman, yeah not too sure how many revisions we get but the nose is really bugging me lol

I think also the paint will make A BIG difference.

The bags under the eyes need to be fixed though, I got his Peggy carter and had to sand them down and fill them in with magic sculpt as well as other fixes

picture.php

after paint and fixes(the lips were later repainted to be larger.
img1368ug.jpg

The Propstore of London have announced that they are getting a shed load of props in from Dredd this coming January.

It's time like these I wish I was rich! I'll be saving as many pics as I can find so I can at least drool over them.

Just keeping the thread alive ... ;)

Last edited:

Naaaaaw bless, she's tiny!

Back