Rocco DREDD 3D (Dredd and Anderson Head Sculpts)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rocco Dredd 2012 Judge Dredd and Judge Anderson Head Sculpts *REOPENED*

LOL it really is but seriously Monger you need to be more active and present if you want this project to reach and end soon.

He's not responding to pm's. Is there any way that a Mod can intervene ?

I am a mod and at this point I think it's to soon to do somehting.

I just sent him a pm telling him about the situation.

I think both need a few more tweaks as well.

On a better note, I should be getting my 3D armor today so I will hopefully have some pictures later tonight.

Alright I read through the posts. I leave my account on and I responded to the PMs within an hour. Quick to exaggerate if you ask me. I generally check this thread once a day.

I understand the situation with the helmet now. Seems the agreement is there by far so some sort of official poll isn't needed at this point.

I am a mod and at this point I think it's to soon to do somehting.

I just sent him a pm telling him about the situation.

Seb - He is the law :lecture

....... see what I did there? :D ............... :slap

Alright I read through the posts. I leave my account on and I responded to the PMs within an hour. Quick to exaggerate if you ask me. I generally check this thread once a day.

I understand the situation with the helmet now. Seems the agreement is there by far so some sort of official poll isn't needed at this point.

so will u be contacting Rocco and sending the extra $50 then if we are all in agreement.

That's the plan, with no "if" about it since by and large you are all in agreement.

Anderson though I don't know what to say about her. I question if the sculpt is going to improve much more even with new revisions and I think Rocco had mentioned finding both characters to be challenging to sculpt.

I think he just has too many other projects, every other day a new thread is popping up with his name in it.

I think he just has too many other projects, every other day a new thread is popping up with his name in it.

Yea but thats not an excuse for it. He's still taking the same money, if he is overwhelmed i would gladly wait to get a proper sculpt then something rushed.

Aye i can't imagine it will do his rep any good if he doesn't come good on the sculpts.

Last edited:

Yeah and he has that Ghostbuster project he did himself recently too so there's a lot of projects active by him over the last three or four months. I don't want to ballpark it since I don't follow the custom threads much, but it seems like he has well over a handful of sculpts done recently correct? My guess is ten.

I am actually very happy with 2 sculpts i have from him already and im excited for the ghostbusters he is doing. He does do very nice work. I just want to see Dredd and Anderson to that quality

at least 4 or 5 Breaking Bad
He has a dexter thread or two with several characters
Ghostbusters
Now Maria hill
This one
and I'm sure I've missed 1 or 2.

I am actually very happy with 2 sculpts i have from him already and im excited for the ghostbusters he is doing. He does do very nice work. I just want to see Dredd and Anderson to that quality

I agree, these just don't seem up to his usual quality.

at least 4 or 5 Breaking Bad
He has a dexter thread or two with several characters
Ghostbusters
Now Maria hill
This one
and I'm sure I've missed 1 or 2.

I mean its great if he can handle all the work but dont let certain projects suffer.

Just spoke to Monger thgough PM.

He will send the latest pics Paul just posted of the helmet.

So from now on I will be in charge of this project.

I think those latest pics are probably the best pics of the helmet and with this I htink rocco should be good, well I hope.

Once Dredd is done, we will see what we can do about Anderson but first things first.

Just spoke to Monger thgough PM.

He will send the latest pics Paul just posted of the helmet.

So from now on I will be in charge of this project.

I think those latest pics are probably the best pics of the helmet and with this I htink rocco should be good, well I hope.

Once Dredd is done, we will see what we can do about Anderson but first things first.

Thanks man!:yess:

Great news :yess: He seems to turn around the amendments pretty quickly so hopefully we can see an end to this soon.

Back