Rocco DREDD 3D (Dredd and Anderson Head Sculpts)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rocco Dredd 2012 Judge Dredd and Judge Anderson Head Sculpts *REOPENED*

For Dredd's helmet I vote for resculpt.

I wasn't going to go there with Anderson to be honest as it's starting to get exceptionally messy in here between the two :lol I counted 5 people requesting a modification out of 14. Have added them above.

Unfortunately I feel the Anderson sculpt is now in the same situation as the Dredd sculpt with regards to changes. I think this was her last round for covered changes? Monger can correct me if I'm wrong.

Monger, would it be possible for you to you confirm:

1) If this is the final Anderson sculpt as far as Rocco is concerned or is there one more round of changes?

2) What are we going to do with the Dredd helmet sculpt? If Rocco decides that any changes are to be paid for are you happy to cover the cost out of the leftover "profit"?

MONGER????? :wave:dunno

Yeah rpetty much what I was expected. Any new changes will be charged 50$ per round.

I hope this gets resloved soon and that Monger will pass up the info to rocco as soon as possible.

PS, I understand the 3 corrections thing but I think in that case it is a bit unfaire.
A first rough was shown, to me the 3 changes should appear once the sculpt is closed to finish.
This time he showed a rough and burned one spot already. Not fair :-(

I'd have to agree with you about the changes. We should have seen a near final sculpt and then given the option to change anything if need be.

Its a damn shame, it showed real promise . Looks like I may have to break out some clay and just go for it.

Yeah rpetty much what I was expected. Any new changes will be charged 50$ per round.

I hope this gets resloved soon and that Monger will pass up the info to rocco as soon as possible.

PS, I understand the 3 corrections thing but I think in that case it is a bit unfaire.
A first rough was shown, to me the 3 changes should appear once the sculpt is closed to finish.
This time he showed a rough and burned one spot already. Not fair :-(

I completely agree. But maybe we should have been more vocal. I honestly don't remember seeing more than 2 correction rounds, but I could just be wrong.

Sent from my 10.1

I'm just really surprised that Rocco himself hasn't posted in here. He seems to have posted in the other threads that he is connected to.

1st round - readjust helmet and sculpt eyes
attachment.php

2nd round - Widen/thicken/Square off alittle
attachment.php

3rd round
attachment.php

Various people posted to say that this one was off as well, but they were never dealt with and then it was on to Anderson.

Unfortunately the 3rd round went really off course, the helmet turned out rounded as opposed to squared off and thickened up etc. I'm honestly at a loss as to how it got so off course as there were a bunch of reference pictures for all angles to help.

This is what we need basically.
DreddScowlContestHelmet.png

1st round - readjust helmet and sculpt eyes
attachment.php

2nd round - Widen/thicken/Square off alittle
attachment.php

3rd round
attachment.php

Various people posted to say that this one was off as well, but they were never dealt with and then it was on to Anderson.

Unfortunately the 3rd round went really off course, the helmet turned out rounded as opposed to squared off and thickened up etc. I'm honestly at a loss as to how it got so off course as there were a bunch of reference pictures for all angles to help.

This is what we need basically.
DreddScowlContestHelmet.png

Thanks for that DC!

So yeah, I guess for me the 2nd and 3rd rounds just kinda melded together. The helmet literally just needs to be flattened... And that is $50?

Sent from my 10.1

Yeah 50$.

I don't think we need a poll or some other things like that.

I see the majority wants the helmet mod and I think let's do so now.

Last edited:

Oh yeah that's for sure. Monger has enoough extra money to cover the changes for sure.

The Dredd sculpt is $50 ? I thought it was more expensive?

So who gets the extra money ? I thought that all funds from commissions went to the sculptor not to the person who commissioned the sculpt minus the sculptors fees ?

This whole thing is making my head spin now :lol

There are more than enough that want the helmet re-sculpted, so it just needs to happen now.

dreddhelmetcomparison2.jpg

Agreed, but Anderson needs fixes too, at the very least I want those lips fixed.

Back