Rocco DREDD 3D (Dredd and Anderson Head Sculpts)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agreed, but Anderson needs fixes too, at the very least I want those lips fixed.

Agree with this. If anything is messed up with Dredd's helmet that needs to eventually be fixed that could be done at home, but Anderson, for me, must be right.

Sent from my 10.1

Re: Rocco Dredd 2012 Judge Dredd and Judge Anderson Head Sculpts *REOPENED*

Seeing as Monger didn't have time to reply yesterday to my question I checked myself. Reading through the Anderson sculpt/revisions, there has been three so far with the last lot of pics being posted up as the final version.

First Sculpt - Date 10/19
attachment.php

Second Sculpt - Date 10/25
attachment.php

Third Sculpt - Date 11/01
attachment.php

So all those wanting an Anderson sculpt are looking at paid revisions for her as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Seeing as Monger didn't have time to reply yesterday to my question I checked myself. Reading through the Anderson sculpt/revisions, there has been three so far with the last lot of pics being posted up as the final version.

First Sculpt
attachment.php

Second Sculpt
attachment.php

Third Sculpt
attachment.php

So all those wanting an Anderson sculpt are looking at paid revisions for her as well.

That is important to me. It looks like the head/face shape has gone back to V1.

Sent from my 10.1

The 2nd and third look the same to me just different angles of the picture...

I agree, I can't see what changed between those two :dunno But I'm not going back through all these pages to find more pics to compare :lol

First Sculpt
attachment.php

Second Sculpt
attachment.php

Third Sculpt
attachment.php

The 2nd 3rd pic look the same just different angle imo.

I agree, I can't see what changed between those two :dunno But I'm not going back through all these pages to find more pics to compare :lol

Yea hehe.

Its great that your compiling the changes in one place though it gives us a much better idea of what happened. thanks man! :hi5:

The 2nd and third look the same to me just different angles of the picture...

Yes he has refused to change the position of the mouth in all 3 and thats what needs changing the most. It's too far down throwing off the likeness. The only real changes he made was to the hair and the face shape.

Last edited:

No problem, thought it would be helpful :D

I've amended the 2nd picture so the profiles of all three match up for comparison.

hopefully this will help the cause and get these finished properly!

I'm posting this again in the hope that this will help us to achieve the closer look . It is of the actual sculpt used to make the movie helmets. No fancy schmancy stills from the movie just good old fashioned clay.

Note the shape of the eyes, the size of the nose " X" , the curve at the back of the helmet , the tapered sides of the helmet and the shield badge .

Last edited:

That's an awesome picture, I think you can see the detail much clearer as like you say it's back to basics, no effects or snazzy camera angles. Great job :rock

No excuse now to miss the shape of the helmet!
Great pics Paul.

Now where is Monger :stick

Monger went into the whiteness protection program LOL!!!!!

Doesn't really fill me with joy that the man running the whole commission seems to have gone AWOL.

scratch that, Monger you're on the board now can you make an appearance and put some people's minds at rest please?

I think that pics need to be send to rocco but he will only deal with Monger since he is the one that started this thread.

Monger's posted in other threads and has been logged in recently so he's around....... somewhere :stick

Back