[sdabbs] MGS: Liquid Snake (CLOSED)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I also got my jacket today. Gotta admit I wasn't thrilled about it being leather. But getting it in hand changed my mind! What an amazingly crafted jacket hnlee. Absolutely blown away by the quality and tailoring of it. Thank you for the hard work you put into it.

God damn that Sean sculpt and Pete paint job!
Many thanks to Matt too.

image.jpg

nice! wheres the tattoo?

my jacket and pants are set to come in today, my usps delivery person usually shows up 10-1030am. just waiting on my extra pouches from matt now.

Liquid snake is almost done! His clothes fit perfectly, excellent job on the tailoring. He just needs some pouches now and hes done. Heres some pics:

e4319db3f43c5f17782b0eadebc22178.jpg

5631f2ea0600c72f58ce2d6f87b67ae5.jpg

65df9b148f9c15a6adc018b111b01945.jpg

251adadfe221e6b7810b251c261ed39c.jpg

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

looks awesome chris! looks like youre using pretty much everything i did! my gloves are different though. the belt is a black duty belt with the clasp like venom snake or pw big bosss btw. i was just looking at the tts in game shots today when i was putting mine together, luckily i had all the parts to build one.

looks awesome chris! looks like youre using pretty much everything i did! my gloves are different though. the belt is a black duty belt with the clasp like venom snake or pw big bosss btw. i was just looking at the tts in game shots today when i was putting mine together, luckily i had all the parts to build one.

There are a few ways of doing it. I went this route. I need to do a repaint on the buckle.

tumblr_nqieznfFIF1tg07vxo3_1280.jpg

I don't know why they didn't carry over the exact look of Liquid from the original PS1 MGS but yeah Twin Snakes has a different belt. Since this was based on the Twin Snakes model I had to go with that even though I think the web belt and buckle is better.

3915210-mgs1_liquid_snake_&_metal_gear_rex.jpgtumblr_nqieznfFIF1tg07vxo3_1280.jpg

Back