[sdabbs] MGS: Liquid Snake (CLOSED)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't wait to have this and Snake displayed together. Which reminds me, I have to hurry and pick up a body for the clothes, asap :slap.

Hi Guys, Thank you so much for FRANK JAEGER, SEAN, & all of you who trusted me to continue this HARD project.
I know it is supposed to be somebody's work but I am glad that finally I could catch the ball that she did not deliver and drive to the lane but hopefully with a HIS AIRNESS dunk.
Here are some updates that I need to share to you before I ship all the clothes. But First of all, I need to give my points:
1. This is the best I can do with GENUINE LEATHER with the best price I could give for either jacket only or full set.
2. DOWNSIDE: Genuine Leather is different from common fabric because it is slightly thicker and give some problem especially when we use magnet to button up the jacket. It will not stick perfectly but you can maintain it with patience (pls take a look at the picture below)
3. The pockets that I provide at the jacket and pants, will not fit hands or arms. It fits only the tip of the peg so you have to pull the sleeve to close the gap between the peg and the pocket (Please see pictures for the pockets and gaps)
4. This is the best result that I can work on and I will not change anything anymore.
5. Thank you for your understanding and again, please have a look CAREFULLY on the pictures. I do not use special effect or fancy camera and just put it on my working desk to show that what you will get.

Hope I can get a dunk and extra one point at the free throw line. Again, thank you for your support!

12980921_10208896183579619_1812407123_o.jpg

12970348_10208896157818975_746129084_o.jpg

12980910_10208896185939678_968173099_o.jpg

12999530_10208896159059006_496855147_o.jpg

12992017_10208896132338338_1534149083_o.jpg

Thank you for the hard work, but IMO the leather coat doesn't do it for me. Not complaining, it just looks off. I guess I can commission a cloth jacket later down the road from someone else if I wanted to.

Last edited:
Thank you guys, there is a plus and minus using Genuine Leather.
You will find it different on hand for sure.
Thank you again and I will proceed to ship the item these few days as I re-check them all before shipment especially on the pockets.

Thank you for the hard work, but IMO the leather coat doesn't do it for me. Not complaining, it just looks off. I guess I can commission a cloth jacket later down the road from someone else if I wanted to.

I have to agree and no offense to the artist, a few pages back I preferred fabric but leather panned out.

No problem, all inputs are good and can raise the bar. At first we voted and the vote went to genuine leather so that is the result.
Thank you again for giving me advice and I would like to thanks to Frank Jaeger and Sean for this opportunity.

I have to agree and no offense to the artist, a few pages back I preferred fabric but leather panned out.

Hmmm... I think a fabric jacket would've looked nice. But, Rise did a great job with the leather, regardless. I can appreciate that I'll have a fairly unique, and professionally tailored coat for my Liquid figure.

So yeah, big thanks for Rise for working hard on this :rock.

Back