[sdabbs] MGS: Liquid Snake (CLOSED)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [sdabbs] MGS: Liquid Snake - CLOTHING BALANCE PAYMENTS DUE

Got it man Thanks

I'm going to send the money along to Rise now! thanks again guys and shouldn't be too much longer now just a case of how long it takes to post!

right, so Rise have been paid.

I've decided to let Rise ship all the packages individually, I wanted to ship them all myself but due to UK importing fees, my options are:

Declare full value and be insured for loss, but the tax and duty would be $400 that would need to be split amongst us....

Declare as a gift and a value of $15 to avoid customs but if the package is lost that's it.

So with that on the back of my mind i decided to go the safer route and let Rise ship them all.

Shipping is $30 from Rise, he's asked to me to collect shipping and send along so can you all please send $30 as gift / $31.50 as good to:

[email protected]

Please include your:

• SSF username
  • Birth name
  • Current shipping address
  • Telephone number (needs a telephone number from where they are shipping)

Please make sure the above info is present in the Paypal notes as I'll be forwarding on all details as they are sent to me.

Secondly all those that i have Liquid stuff for at home that i've been holding onto, i will ship it to you free of charge as the situation has changed.

You will only need to pay the shipping from Rise for the clothing.

Is it possible to have mine declared slightly lower? At $120, I would definitely get charged with import duties. :(

Yeah i can ask him to declare it at a value that works, just let me know how much.

I know your probably aware, but if it's declared at a low value and it gets lost then he will only be able to claim that amount back, so if it's $15 and the post lose it they would only be able to refund $15. Not to worry you but though i better clarify incase

Is it possible to have mine declared slightly lower? At $120, I would definitely get charged with import duties. :(

Yeah i can ask him to declare it at a value that works, just let me know how much.

I know your probably aware, but if it's declared at a low value and it gets lost then he will only be able to claim that amount back, so if it's $15 and the post lose it they would only be able to refund $15. Not to worry you but though i better clarify incase

No problem, thanks. I think $90 would be a great middle ground since I can narrowly dodge the import duty bullet. (postage cost also factor factors in the import tax). I only bought the jacket for this project so my total purchase is $120

Anyway, how soon are the jackets being sent? I completely forgot I ordered one. :slap

yep got them both thanks

Ryan I believe the shipping method is ems tracked, i can clarify but i know it's definitely tracked.

If you know the limit before you incur charges, i can ask him to make sure it's less that than including the shipping.

yep got them both thanks

Ryan I believe the shipping method is ems tracked, i can clarify but i know it's definitely tracked.

If you know the limit before you incur charges, i can ask him to make sure it's less that than including the shipping.

Thanks! The limit is $125 including shipping, anything above that will be taxed.

The import duties doesn't bother me as much, it's more that impounded packages are subjected to their inspection and a LOT of the time they will mishandle them by being rough, plus it can take months before a clearance could be issued. What a nightmare.

Don't worry i've been there, just be happy it's $125 and not £15 like it is over here... I was paying £40 a pop every time i received packages!

Thanks! The limit is $125 including shipping, anything above that will be taxed.

The import duties doesn't bother me as much, it's more that impounded packages are subjected to their inspection and a LOT of the time they will mishandle them by being rough, plus it can take months before a clearance could be issued. What a nightmare.

Thanks a lot for the update, Frank. I'll get my payment for the shipping on the weekend, or by Monday the latest.

I've sent him the ones who have paid already with shipping info so once he's let me know they are shipped i'll update.

I would imagine those who have sent payment upto now should be shipped by the end of the week.

Back