[sdabbs] MGS: Liquid Snake (CLOSED)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [sdabbs] MGS: Liquid Snake - CLOTHING PAYMENTS DUE

I think youre way past production unless matt has extras. We got our sculpts months ago.

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

I was chatting with Gallo Negro a week or so ago and he has a guy who can make leather boots, so he's going to make a set for Liquid.

I'll post them up here when has done them and then you can decide if you want a pair or not, not entirely sure when they will be done so i'll just keep you updated.

Funny you mention it. I was shopping last night for a set to use and still can't quite find a set high enough to make it passable to use. Liquid's come up 3/4 his shin while the typical military boots you'd find come up a 1/3 or 1/2 at most.

Yeah you're right, there's nothing really out there.

I bought the FURY boots in hopes that underneath the flap on the upper it laced all the way up to the top and i could just remove the flap but they don't so here we are.

You can find boots tall enough, but like you said they'll have a flap on them. There's no bare laced boots that come up high enough that will do the part. There's usually boots that have both of those, but they're feet fit and they're for WW1 figures, and don't look right for what we need.

Small Update

I spoke with Rise yesterday and they said these should be finished in about 2 weeks, give or take.

Good to know. Thanks for the update :duff.

We all sent in a $50 deposit, check your paypal history to matt. We would have all had to. The remainder was $100 if you got both pants and the jacket. I always label everything in the notes in case i forget these things because i got so much mgs things going on. Hope it helps.

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

[sdabbs] MGS: Liquid Snake - CLOTHING PAYMENTS DUE

Got the payment Jason thanks man!

Remainder will be requested in a week or so when the clothing is finished.

Everything is up on the first post so if anyone ever needs to check anything regarding what things cost or payments received it would be on there.

Most of you paid the $50 so if you bought the jacket and pants what will be left to pay is $100.

When does the rest of the balance need to be in by?

That's why I paid up in full so I can focus on the MGS2 and remaining customs. I tend to end up being easily confused and not knowing which payment was which. :lol

Cant wait to see all of these assembled together!!!

UPDATE:

Rise have finished the clothing sets and has requested me to take the balance payment remaining on the clothing.

Once all payments are in i will send along to Rise and they will ship the sets to me and I'll ship out to customers with the heads (if I'm still holding them of course) and any other little bits i have for people (i have all your parts in a box at home so don't worry for those this applies to).

Please send the balance remaining as paypal gift payment or add the 5% fees to:

[email protected]

Please don't forget to include your board name so i can note you as paid!

12499226_10208589457551660_1552512161_o.jpg

Re: [sdabbs] MGS: Liquid Snake - CLOTHING BALANCE PAYMENTS DUE

CLOTHING SET LIST - $150.00 ($120.00 Jacket / $40.00 Pants)

FULL SET ($ LEFT TO PAY)

Higgins1989 - $100.00

Frank Jaeger - PAID
WellCQCaboutthat - PAID
Caleb Allenson - PAID
Alex Sosias - PAID
Alex Sosias - PAID
Maisto - PAID
Gallo Negro - PAID
Snake Plissken - PAID
Mace Gravers - PAID
Brandoloneous - PAID