[sdabbs] MGS: Liquid Snake (CLOSED)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [sdabbs] MGS: Liquid Snake

Thanks pete! Nice paint job on my liquid head btw, thanks. I havent unwrapped my solid snake pouches yet, i will be after work, but im sure those are on point as well.

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

No problem man, glad I can help. The decalfix softens the dacal so that it dries with no bumps or air bubbles so get it if you can.

Glad you like the paintjob, let me know if you need anything else done :)

OK so a small update.

I spoke with Rise today regarding liquids clothing and they wanted me to pass their apologies along for the delay on this due to unforeseen circumstances.

We basically waited and gave December a pass due to it being Christmas and funds being used for the holidays and such and didn't want to put people in a hard position over that time. The plan was to have it finished early January to take payment on it but Rise have had some personal emergencies that have cropped up since the start of the new year which have been unavoidable and knocked them back some.

He said they were looking to have some final photos back by next week hopefully and then we can move forward from there - all being the clothing has been signed off.

It's basically all done, the jacket you saw a couple of pages back with the white buttons is finished apart from the buttons being painted and the pants just need the fit adjusting as they are a little baggy.

So as it stands it's looking to be the end of January but i will update if that changes or when i get more info.

Just had word from Rise they will be sending final photos this weekend of the final jacket and pants

liquid.jpg
liquid1.jpg
liquid2.jpg
liquid3.jpg
liquid4.jpg
liquid6.jpg
liquid5.jpg
liquid7.jpg
liquid8.jpg
liquid9.jpg

Here are final pictures of the set.

I've been informed that Rise are really are struggling to keep the price down due to the expensive leather and all the time developing due to changes, adding magnets etc and have asked to sell the set at $160, but as you paid $10 deposit way early on the price will be $150 for the jacket and pants. This is the best they can do and is outta my control.

So the prices are:

$150 for the Foxhound Jacket and Trousers

$120 for the Jacket on it's own.

$40 for the trousers on it's own.

EDIT:

Just spoke with Rise - it's $50 asap to make and then in 3 weeks time the remaining balance

So for a full set it would be:

$50 asap
$100 balance in 3 weeks time

Last edited:

I can pay the full balance right away. To whom do I make payment and are there any fees?

Dylan - for the pants it's just a straight up $40 and your good.

Just waiting to hear back whether they want payments sent straight to them or for me to take all payments and then send along as one payment. I will let you know as soon as i have a reply, shouldn't be too long.

Thanks

He said for me to take all payments,

So please send $50 (gift) or $52 (as goods) to:

[email protected]

Please add your username and what you bought in the notes, so i can segregate.

Balance payment for this will be due in round 3 weeks time.

Thanks and sorry for the the time this has took, we got there in the end.

Re: [sdabbs] MGS: Liquid Snake - CLOTHING PAYMENTS DUE

Can I pay in full to cut down the fees? I'm getting just the jacket

Back