[sdabbs] MGS: Liquid Snake (CLOSED)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [sdabbs] MGS: Liquid Snake

It's based on a proper ttm19, but i don't think there's that much in them to be honest, considering the knock offs are replicas of the same body. Biceps might vary but i doubt its anything that is a deal breaker.

You can also find parted out hot toys bodies and buy them - they are usually cheaper than the boxed base TTM bodies which are now ludicrously expensive

BTW Matt, are you using a TTM19 for Liquid or a knockoff? I found a knockoff that's only $30 on eBay and a used TTM19 which is $80.

It's based on a proper ttm19, but i don't think there's that much in them to be honest, considering the knock offs are replicas of the same body. Biceps might vary but i doubt its anything that is a deal breaker.

You can also find parted out hot toys bodies and buy them - they are usually cheaper than the boxed base TTM bodies which are now ludicrously expensive

Will it fit my rubber muscle body?

No matter, if it doesn't fit I'll probably sell my body to afford a TTM19.

Yikes, that came out wrong. :slap

No matter, if it doesn't fit I'll probably sell my body to afford a TTM19.

Yikes, that came out wrong. :slap

FB_IMG_1445198005679.jpg

Come to think of it actually, that body in the picture of the leather jacket is a knock off ttm19. It's not the hot toys one I can tell by the cut in the abdomen, so it's likely to fit like that

Yup, great updates. A good jacket has gotten a lot better. Can't wait, either.

Are the Leather and Cloth look both going to be available, both look great but I prefer the non leather look. I think I may be in the minority there.

Are the Leather and Cloth look both going to be available, both look great but I prefer the non leather look. I think I may be in the minority there.

It was going to be cloth, but we all decided to go with leather after Frank showed us a sample. The last pics of it sold me on the leather.

It was going to be cloth, but we all decided to go with leather after Frank showed us a sample. The last pics of it sold me on the leather.

Ok cool I didn't mind the leather, for some reason the cloth made me think of the game more. Both look great, glad I got in on this. I am so gutted I miss the Solid Snake Run.

yeah buddy.

:lecture

giphy.gif

Ok cool I didn't mind the leather, for some reason the cloth made me think of the game more. Both look great, glad I got in on this. I am so gutted I miss the Solid Snake Run.

Yeah, Snake was a great project, and Liquid's going to be pretty awesome, too. Can't wait for this :yess:

Leather jacket looks amazing. And the painted head sculpt is also a fantastic piece of art.
Can't wait to receive the clothing set and head sculpt...Liquid will be a cool figure to showcase.

Small Update just to to say the tailors still working on the set and should have some final pics sent to me in the next couple of weeks.

That being said, balance payments for the clothing will be taken after xmas now due to every needing funds for the holidays!

Back